Posts by Sarge

2DOGS you sound like an absolute idiot lol go get a life kid you're so upset about what someone you don't even know does on a video game. Calm the fuck down?

Well we can go back and forth all day but I really can't be bothered anymore, you salty kids got slapped you all died and we kept our base as usual with one or two deaths from Jordan, and no ones heard about you nobodies sense ? GG

Hours of fighting!? You guys sat outside hiding the entire time only killing Jordan bc he just kept running at you all the while many people made it in and out the doors lol I was there the whole fight. I wouldn't call hiding for ages then getting a 3 man squad wiped by one man with a skorpian a "courageous victory"? Defending our base meant way more to us then "having the balls" to come out also I never died or got downed during that fight me and Kosta remained the whole time. The mechanics of the game had nothing to do with the ability of the base to last it had to do with our planning and strict rules and security although many people made it much further than you guys ever did inside.

As for mike don't lie he had it all on recording and he killed at least 3 of you lol idk who you guys are lying for the whole alliance saw the video.

You must be brain dead the brothers did nothing but die to us, in fact I remember my member Kosta wiping a 3 man squad of you with just a scorpion lmfao and didn't 3-4 of you get wiped by 1 guy with 10 shots in a sks too???? don't know who you're lying for but whatever lets you sleep at night. Come back we miss killing you!

Is the village alliance the only alliance allowed in you're little world Brother Travis? Lol the village alliance was basically disbanded ages ago so not sure what the village has to do with this and the prison alliance still prospers to this day, learn what you're talking about an alliance doesn't have to help the village. Contrary to popular belief Prison Island was abandoned by choice of the factions getting bored not bc anyone took it over, having the only successful base on the server for 2+ months gets old when no one stands a chance to take it over :D

To bad to hear we met once near the Svetlojarsk military and had a good chat and small run. Hope to see you back soon :) happy holidays