Posts by Rav

I find looking at the factions tab a tad confusing? There is a whole 32 factions which is hard to keep track off. Many of these factions are very small with 5 or less members, 19 in fact. I feel like groups with 5 or less members should be classed a group rather than a faction. Hopefully this might even encourage "groups" to merge and form factions. I've seen servers do it before where 15+ count as a faction and anything less is a group. I just feel like there are to many leaders. This will also encourage groups to mingle within the community as they are forced to recruit and grow if they want to achieved factions status which should weed out the closed friend pvp groups that claim to be factions.

Omg first you manipulated and then killed my protege Kid Soldier! I will find you Rav, I will find you and marinade you in apricose sauce for Lord Dagoth! And Jeffrey, I thought you were my friend, how could you let this happen to my innocent Kid Soldier, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;(

OOC: loved the video, it`s nice to see cool bandit videos too here for a change. Especially the music was very nice!

Cheers mate, I killed him to protect the Aussies as i needed to gain their trust somehow and it pays off in the next episode.

Could be. I'm quite disappointed that you guys have to play like this, though. Some organized attacks are fun but just running around and killing are not. We're a friendly faction and do not really deserve the hate we're getting..

Hmm. First of all i don't hate you, i support the idea of a settlement/village thingy, And i'm quite disappointed you didn't believe my attack was organised. I managed to break into your boat with the help of 2 others. I then "disposed" of 1 of them to gain my self trust with the civilian population outside your base as he was threatening them. I then convinced the civilians and your own guards that me and my team mate were one of you. It was until you attempted to tie me up for some unknown reason, you must of overheard me and Jefferys conversations or figured it all out, that i died taking out one of you i believe. I re spawned and happened to be very close to rifty. I used this opportunity to run back to the boat which i manged to equip myself which a RAK off an unconscious body. I then broke into the boat again, killed you, ran out leaving the gate open and then persuade the civilians you were imposters and the boat was really mine. they gave me a magnum in trade for the rak. i ran into the boat with my new army, took the shotgun of your body and killed both your friends before my "soldiers" had made it up the stairs.

It was annoying to keep having to kill you all the time while you ran in butt naked with a RAK ;P

I got you with that rak right? i ran into you on the staircase and sprayed somehow you didnt kill me then i ran out the front door raised an army and ran back in and i saw you lying dead in another room i took your shotgun and finished your friends. At least i think thats what happened.

Fair enough lets stop talking about glitches before some lets too much slip, but i'm still interested :)

All the information i can give about the boat is that i breached it legit and i have a video to show the method if anyone interested but basically i just climbed onto to the left side of the boat, up to the top deck, up a ladder onto some raised section which i used to vault over onto this platform (a identical platform to which the tents were placed on at the other side of the boat). i then used this leverage to give me enough height to jump the gap,had to jump to the right side of barrels though as jumping directly at them pushed you back and slide you off. I then had the barrel removed and had a free passage from there.

I did not de-spawn anything though as i dont agree with despawning, i just took what i want and left, however i did leave the gate open on my exit. Maybe the despawner just walked in? if so sorry i guess.

Hmm, i disagree you cant glitch through everything. For example you cannot directly glitch through a tent, i've tried many times over the years and have no managed it once. The weakest part for bases are the doors. Any door when locked/closed can be easily glitched through and if this door has a tent right behind it that will be glitched through too. Ik myself that green mountain isnt 100% glitch proof as i manged to glitch into once a while ago. However is believe i could only do this glitch because a small tent was used instead of a military.

If you guys find a location i'm happy to expose weakness/glitches just pm me.

btw the boat(rifty) wasn't glitched into.

I suggest that the new village location should take into account accessibility and how well it defends.

The village itself needs to be located within an area which is not to far or to close to the coast. The new location is a perfect distance but flaws in many other areas. The problem with the novo location is that it was too far, a 35min run without looting, this made it a hassle and a pain to access as a fresh spawn. However the far location did mean that players valued their lives more as they had accumulated some gear on their travels and knew that the 35+ journey wasn't worth it for a 2nd time. The location also cant be to close to spawn points or the village would run into the same problems as the settlement. The problem with the settlement is that it is pretty much on a spawn point so gets swarmed by fresh spawns. some are innocent but many are just looking for free gear and have no problem with attempting a knock out as there is no set back consequences.

The main problem i am finding and exploiting with the village and the settlement is the hills that surround them. The new village should have no hills surrounding it as hills are their biggest weakness. A sniper can get an easy shot on the village currently because it is in a valley.

I suggest Green mountain as a location. Its not to far but it is definitely not to close to the shore. Green mountain can not be sniped into! Green mountain is surrounded by an outer fence and an inner concrete wall. The outer fence contains no holes and is only accessible through the gap either side by the gate however this gap can be closed off if the gates by green mountain are open, a simple lock pick does the job. If a player does manage to get in between the fence and concrete wall there is 3 or 4 gaps which allow a player to crawl underneath the wall. However these gaps can easily be blocked up by tents, a small blue one does the job but i advise a military tent. this leaves the gate as the only entrance and exit which can be easily controlled by a single guard. Tents can be set up so a barrel/small tent can be pickedup/packed everytime a player wants to enter or leave. like so; 82bc5703584cec103c3ba02cd91e209ehttps://gyazo.com/82bc5703584cec103c3ba02cd91e209e (sorry for image quality)

Green mountain also has a unique tower which can be used for defensive or recon purposes.

A camo building + barracks are also located within the compound and can be used for guards and like so.

Quite possibly! Its a shame really the settlement is the only open faction in some senses. The village has also been completely destroyed and every time i go there its a blood bath. the only other area ik of which is populated its the queen's guards base and that's a fortress however it is fun to fight around. Ik that im considered a "traitor" to the settlement but it is the only place right now that you can come to trade, slaughter or defend so i appreciate it in that way. If you know of any other places let me know.