Posts by SmartyyZ

Hello!

As you know me and my group were only active in-game and were playing just for the PvP as most of the people didn't enjoyed our type of role-play.

We toke a break and we want to give it a second try and do more military wised rp once again and hopefully this time people will actually like it.

See you in Chernarus :saint:

Ergh.. you got it wrong. The people who are nationalist and had conversation with Rene are from my faction " Chernarussian movement of the red star" :)

"One man with a gun can control hundred without one"

Rando " Smartyy " Ivanov was born in Russia but soon moved to Belozersks on the 9th of September. He grow up in a tiny circle of friends. When he was in first grade, he was bullied in school because he was overweight. He decided to start training Karate so he could lose some weight and learn how to defend himself. After 9 years, when he turned 14, he had lost a lot of weight and was one of the strongest kids in his class. He also got accepted to the Russian Bodyguard Federation and continued training. Unfortunately, after that, he and his circle of friends started drinking and doing drugs. He would usually go out with his friends and annoy the police. When he turned 18 he decided to enlist in the Chernarussian Movement of the Red star and specifically the "National Winners"( НАРОДНИЙ ПОБЕДИТЕЛИ ) He passed the training very easily, because of his past experiences with weapons that they taught him in the bodyguard Federation.Things were good for awhile. He was still getting drunk and fuck with the cops in every single way, but every good thing has to come to an end. Rando had to leave Belozersks and go in Chernogorsk to work for the red star. Once a month his friends would come and visit him and get drunk/high and just enjoy the Chernogorsk nightlife, but one-weekend Chernogorsk was all in lock down due to the outbreak. He didn't really know what is happening, so he decided to continue to party with his friends. Soon after he realised what was happening and tried to leave Chernogorsk and go back to his family in Belozerks, no more than 15km and they realised they coudn't continue. So they wen't back to Rando's apartment as it was the safest place they could stay. From that point Rando and his friends have been suffering and trying to survive, doing whatever it takes to keep each other safe. His troop was sent to protect the borders of Russia and Chernarus. From then he and his friends continued supporting and trying to re-fill the remainings of Chedakis in Chernarus.

*Rando and his friend, fighting against the government*

The remaining of the НАРОДНИЙ ПОБЕДИТЕЛИ were send to investigate the so called " Village " As it looked like those were foreigners trying to claim territory of South Zagoria without the permissions of the ChDKZ, their main goals was to either destroy the village or force them to move away from the territory of South Zagoria. On 10/6/2017 there was the first attack against their camp, unfortunately the ChDKZ didn't send many people in this mission, so they failed. Rando was pissed about the whole situation and he has asked for new Chedaki soldiers to go and help them with the operation " Village "

*More soldiers going in Chernarus for operation " Village "*

Rando and his party will no longer tolerate foreigners taking territories in his country. It is unforgivable and unacceptable. We will fight.. and we will win.

Hello everyone!

My name is Smartyy, im 17 years old and i have being playing in the server for about 3 days and i have being enjoying it so far. I opened my own faction and stuff is going well so far. The community is amazing and i love the organicRP that happens in the server. I have being roleplaying for about 2 years in other DayZ role-play servers and playing the game for an about 4 years already.

Na shledanou and Slava Chernarus! :*