Posts by sarr

Welcome, have a decent time here. I hope we peacefully meet some day fellow lawyer ;) You´ll find me up NW hunting in the woods or close to dwellings searching for stray farm animals.....

Greez SARR

Hi,

the friend I usually play with read somewhere, that the server is wiped at the beginning of each month? I could not find that information. So is it true? And if yes, what is affected? Stash, Base, personal equipment?

Thanks and many greetings

Sarr:)

Talk to people, it helps sometimes. Most people won't shoot a guy they had a pleasent chat with. I rarely shoot unless forced to, but I am always ready to do so.

If you head inland, try to avoid main routes. Loot smaller villages aside them to gear up while heading NW....you'll find small military checkpoints on your way and if you're lucky you can get yourself an MP5 oder FX with mags and ammo...

Basically I leave the coast as soon as I've got enough food and drink for a trip to the next village nearby...and mayby a mele weapon...

Hi,

as we all know, Vanilla servers crashed and all Chars were resetted. Luckyly I was not affected, because I had to start again anyway. So I looted up yesterday afternoon / evening ignorant of the wipe and now sit military geared and wait in a barn for things to come. Will Chars be resetted again? Does it make sense to continue this new car? I don't mind dying, but I hate to waste time due to bugs...

A friend oft mine lost 8hrs of play on wednesday.....He is anxious to start again, because he hopes his Char will be comming back.

Any ideas what will happen on this server? What du you guys do?

Greez Sarr

Hey sarr,

The faction system is not outdated since many factions exist but the territory system is not practically in game. Every faction has its HQ somewhere and usually roams around a specified area but thats it. There is no problem looting areas of factions, but if the faction is hostile it will attack you probably. By the way I am George, the leader of the White Raven faction and I would be glad if we could meet in game to talk and maybe join us if you like!

Our HQ is at Cherno and usually are around there. Also we use the frequency 96.6 to communicate with others. About the mic idk maybe it was a bug because there are no extra settings for that.

Stupid question: How do I use the radio: Turn on=mouse left; Switch=Mouse right;

How do I talk? Caps Lock?

Maybe I contact you later George. But I am low on battery....

Hey sarr,

The faction system is not outdated since many factions exist but the territory system is not practically in game. Every faction has its HQ somewhere and usually roams around a specified area but thats it. There is no problem looting areas of factions, but if the faction is hostile it will attack you probably. By the way I am George, the leader of the White Raven faction and I would be glad if we could meet in game to talk and maybe join us if you like!

Well where do I find you and when?. Due to family my playing times are a bit weired some times. Btw it seems that my mic is not always working on this Server. Are there any special settings? Never had problems on other Servers like public. But here I got killed twice, because he could not here me. All othere tools are working fine, like Skype, Steaming tools, other Games..no clue...

Hello all,

I am new here and consider settelling on this Server. Some friends want to give it a go too. Is the Faction system outdated? I mean is it still practised seriously?

We are all casuals and don't have time for an extensive Faction play. So how do you folks see lone wolves running around? And do I get troubles if I loot in an area of a Faction......eg if I go to a Military Base a Faction normally roams? We usually play neutral, so we don't carry our guns open, do not kos, but we stand and fight if we have to.

Do you recommand joining a Faction? What Faction would be interested in Players with such profile?

Greez Sarr:)

Oh, a fellow Austrian and ArmA player!

Welcome ^^

Let's hope we'll meet ingame at some point!

Hi, more of us to come. Some friends are also considering to settle here ;)

Hello all! Done with all the KoS on public, I came here in search of a decent community yesterday. And: I was not disappointed. Met some really great people and had a really pleasent conversation.

Now about myself: I am 45 yrs old, from Austria, Role Player for many, many yrs, new to DayZ (60hrs), but not new to military related shooters like Arma.

In game I play a basically friendly (I don't shoot first) Z hunter. I do some RP light, means I am not focused on that.

Hope meeting ya all soon.

One Question: Is it allowed to change my ingame name? My current name was just a basic placeholder trying out the DZSA Launcher....

Greez Sarr8o8o