Posts by Handz

On a personal level. i want to say...this server and community pretty much kept me playing dayz. i appreciate the efforts from most of you guys immensely,

lately the server has taken a more sinister turn,

at the end of the day we all like playing here cause we saw something more, more than just a common server, more than any other private community . its heart and passion is what drives it.

please , use this as an opportunity to balm old wounds , talk to each other, fight each other with fists, then shake hands after, largely you are all here for the same thing an enriching experience , im not saying i want you all to start holding hands and running through the woods. im just saying lets not forget what made this server the special place it is. and be brothers again for one night

i will not be recording or streaming the event. im doing it cause you guys are awesome. not for myself

see you there

Dear Villagers

Its been too long...Dave and i Have returned from leave, please watch Video included(pants on or off we leave it up to you)

NOTE!!! after the film keep reading below

SATURDAY 28TH APRIL 20.00 GMT , is when the first fights will kick off

in addition to fighting we will have live music, and so far we have a special guest .

AS usual. please bring no gear or little gear. make sure you arrive with things you dont mind loosing just incase,

Fish will be provided for fighting

IMPORTANT - if you dont reply saying you want to be part of the event your name will not go in the hat and you wont fight simply saying IN will be enough

Thanks , see you all there hopefully

I just want to say a little sorry to ivan and jack, and fenrir in some ways he certainly didnt ask for this. id usually just tell people where the village is and be on my way. what can i say. cant be squeaky clean all the time

Hope you enjoy it guys. also. for best audio impact , watch with headphones if possible

Hi guys, this Video is of one play session we met tons of people and unintentionally created a squad/faction. we had a lot of fun. i also wanna say its this kind of experience that not only makes dayz so good, but a reminder what a beautiful server the village is. hope you enjoy it guys

:):):)

What Can i say guys.....Green Dragon has been a ball. were glad you all had a good time too. Wouldnt have been half as good without the amazing characters who have been to the 4 or 5 events weve done. to everyone that turned up to one of the events. you guys make this server as good as it is. you care about youre own things in the server but you care about community too. so cheers to you all. see you at beta :)

I was expecting a video about shotting people at the actual village. so atleast thats one good thing about the video. KOS itself is a playstyle so,,you know fair enough

But youre comms are letting you down , in essence, this video serves as you uploading your own proof to be banned, quite funny really, its a video about you fucking others and youve just fucked yourself :))))