Listen out for the Sirotci broadcast - we do have fresh game steaks
Very cool! Hope to do some trading with you
Sure you're always welcome to drop by old friend. If you want access to our network you'll have to become a member (which accept for the entrance fee is not bound to any tribute).
Sirotci - The Orphans
We have been forsaken...forgotten in this apocalyptic yet beautiful country. Roamed by death both living and dead. We don’t care for power and riches, all we need is a place to convene, a warm fire and a full belly.
This used to be a community, where one looked out for his fellow men. Let’s make it that once more.
I am looking for good people who share my vision of a serene retreat where we can focus on becoming self reliant; a selected community where the lost children of Chernarus can gather from the land what they require to thrive by peaceful means.
- maintain the Hunters Hideout so our members have a secluded and somewhat safe place to rest
- establish and keep crate storage of food, water, shelter items (warmth & lighting)
- set up a tanning operation where members and friends can get leather clothing and gear in exchange for animal pelts and accepted items (sharpening stones, water bottles, duct tape, nails, barbed wire, epinephrine, smoke grenades)
- create and map a network of stashes for Orphans to equip themselves in dire need
- No one talks about the Hunters Hideout! Prospects will undergo a test of character before being shown the location
- Orphan must not hurt other players unless in self defence or if the Hunters Hideout is being attacked
- Orphans must keep a teddy on them as means of identification and showing occupancy while being at the Hunters Hideout
- no property at the Hunters Hideout allowed (except for accepted items) in order to encourage raiders to focus on higher yield targets
- two shows of good will and dedication: first week a herbivore pelt, second week a carnivore pelt
- on the weekends call out for Leopold or the Orphans on 87.7 when close to Altar Radio Station
- a meet-up at The Orphanage will be arranged once all gifts have been deposited
Welcome to the best community
I came across more butchered human remains at the Civilian barracks west of Zaprudnoye. I find this disturbing as cannibalism is abhorrent to me. However, I suspect that this is more than just cannibalism and that there is a sociopath killer roaming about that is butchering humans for some perverse enjoyment. All survivors should be wary of anyone they encounter that has blood on their hands especially in military areas, cities and towns.
It seems the Black Forest has been spared so far from this evil maniac. Only scary thing I found today today was butchered goat remains and a bambi that wanted to shoot me, he must have gotten scared...
Thanks for the warning
Waidmanns Heil! Fellow Hunter!
Hello McNeal, I am Leopold
I have met you a few times in game I think. Always polite and shared what you had with me. You were running about carrying a mountain backpack the last time we met.
Stay safe out there mate. Hope to see you again soon.
nice to see my good deeds went not unnoticed!
Hey Leopold! McBeal told me that you are a nice guy!
I am and if you drop by I will hopefully have my chests filled soon with meat and produce now that the Hunters Hideout will be rebuilt anew.
Poem is from Heinrich Heine
Very nice made feel just a little more at home in these harsh woods.
Since it's pretty fitting to the quiet and loniless in the woods check out my favorite German poem "Wandrers Nachtlied - Ein Gleiches"
Über allen Gipfeln
In allen Wipfeln
Kaum einen Hauch;
Die Vögelein schweigen im Walde.
Warte nur, balde
Ruhest du auch.
O’er all the hilltops
Is quiet now,
In all the treetops
Hardly a breath;
The birds are asleep in the trees:
Wait, soon like these
Thou too shalt rest.
Cheers to everyone and let's enjoy the new patch!
after roaming The Village exclusively since it's launch I've finally made the jump and registered in the forums as well.
I have been a lonewolf player enjoying scavenging Chernarus and thrive off the land. On the village you will always recognize me by my wellies, capris, and a flat cap (since I am a enthusiastic hunter and fisher). Accordingly I am not a bandit and will strictly shoot in self defense. So feel safe to come by and say Hi should you recognize me (please don't jumpscare me ) around town.
Recently I've been creating the "Hunter's Hideout" which shall function as a retreat for all those who don't want to participate in the carnage. Here people should cooperate and have access to shelter, food and clothing (once sewing leather is working again) It's my intention to keep it open to others but having learnt from the village there will be a process how to contact and get the location details - for now. More details might be following soon in the factions section.
Alright I think that's it for now - See you in Chernarus!
Leopold von Stetten