Posts by gekofish

The "yellow thingy", how dare you! It is more than a "thingy". It is pride, brotherhood and dignity, many men died for that beautiful yellow armband you call a thingy :P We will never forget our roots facTLee :D Thanks for watching.

Hello there folks! Does the name of The Resistance still echo around the walls of Cherno? I made this trailer to get you guys in the mood for the season finale of my DayZ Standalone: Our Story series on YouTube. I Hope you enjoy it! I recorded this episode back in September and have slowly been piecing it together to provide an entertaining movie experience. I really enjoyed my time playing on this server and had a great time interacting with you guys. So thank you for the unique and unforgettable experience.

gekofish

I am not a Trojan horse! I have genuinely left the Resistance. See the video for reference, I am the sexy blonde at the start! I took 3 men with me when I left, 2 of them have rejoined the Resistance, sluts! I will be defending the village and will probably die in doing so but it is a worthy fight. Trust me when I say, death is better than being ruled by the Governor.