Posts by BenjaminMize

Hi, here I am going to introduce a different topic to all readers. Benefit of games. Most of people says that playing games are unnecessary and waste of time. To be frankly, I cannot agree with their opinion. There have such benefits in playing games. I can produce a short note.

1. Improves coordination

When an adult or child is playing a video game, he or she is not only staring at the computer inactively. The activities and actions on the screen provide a lot of mental stimulation. For one to play, he or she will need to coordinate their visual, audial and physical movement.

2. Improves problem-solving skills

Video games involve certain rules. This means that the player has to think carefully before making any move to ensure that they stay within the required rules of that particular game. The player needs to make split- second decisions that will determine whether or not he or she will advance to the next level.

3. Enhances memory

Playing your favorite video game may require both visual and audial memory. The player is required to read or listen to the instructions which might only be provided at the beginning of the game, thus the need to remember them throughout the entire game. Mastery of the keys on your keyboard helps you easily move your characters in the game. This helps improve your memory, whether short- term or long-term.

4. Improves attention and concentration

Video games especially action games, have proven to be able to capture the player's attention for the entire period of the game. This is brought about by the player's need to achieve certain objectives within the game, and be able to progress to the next level.

5. It is a great source of learning

Gaming is not only beneficial to adults and teenagers, but to children as well. Many modern education institutions incorporate video games as a teaching methodology. This helps these children improve their academic skills by providing video games that are specifically aimed at enhancing their cognitive and creative skills.

You can add your opinion below here:)