Posts by Garmageddon

Yeh they can get a little bit naughty. I always have an exit strategy. I got chased up a ladder in a military camp recently. If they had knocked me off before I got up I would have been dead meat. Very close call. They then formed an orderly que for head shots. Very amenable of them lol

Just Jack o7

Hello blood hounds and bounty hunters.

Target : Sergei

Affiliation : unknown

Bounty : My friends....name your price 😀

Crime : Execution of CSF faction member

This is a challenge ladies and gents. A crime took place recently that involves the execution of an unarmed CSF faction member. An incredibly handsome, intelligent, well hung gent by the name of Just Jack.

While on a diplomatic mission to the village to secure advice on contacting the leader of THE DIVISION he was captured after almost subduing 5 heavily armed bandits while armed only with a sewing kit.

While the bandit leader MIKE HUNT was negotiating the epic capture of Jack a hot headed member of his group going by the name SERGEI executed poor Jack without so much as a "kiss my arse" and in direct conflict to MIKE HUNT'S orders to take Jack alive.

This type of brutality cannot and will not be tolerated by the CSF. As such we are offering a reward for the capture of this most unpleasant individual.

For completion of this bounty Sergei must be delivered to CSF headquarters ALIVE for an unbiased televised trial by jury consisting of only CSF members.

Such is the demand for this individuals capture that if members of the bandit fraternity were to hand over Sergei they would not be harmed during handover of this criminal.

CSF members will also be making their own endeavours to apprehend this MOST WANTED criminal.

Good luck my friends and keep on surviving :)

Bit of advice for Sergei.

If you want to play the "psycho bandit" then do something psycho worth talking about. Be the guy shouting "LET ME EAT HIM" while your bandit comrades have to hold you back and apologise for your behaviour. Laugh like a lunatic, make your victim lie in the floor while you jump up and down on their head. Don't just shoot someone in the face before you have even introduced yourself. You did yourself an injustice. Now I know you did not KOS which you have my respect for and credit to you.

In Sergei's defence both the bandits and CSF gents had come under fire from a mystery gunman so possibly this had hastened his decision to end the engagement.

So anyhow that puts an end to it....except for the bounty 😉

I have to ask does Sergei always ignore you when you tell him not to kill people?

Ok bud. Only use radio on the hour if battery life is an issue. Some factions check on the hour to conserve battery life. I will try to get hold of a radio again and make more of an effort to turn it on. One recent issue was the radios not working to well recently but that has been fixed with the experimental update. Also if you find a radio in bad shape fix it up with an electronic repair kit. That will improve reception. Other ways of finding the village is going to faction hangouts. Some factions identify a base location in their faction page "read more" section.

You can also run up and down the coast looking for players who might know the location. If you don't loot up first you will find you don't have "gear fear" and won't worry about being visable. Also others won't be so inclined to KOS due to "gear greed".

Keep the faith brother. I was like you once. Took me 3 weeks to find the village also but once you make some contacts you will never look back. Your persistence in looking for the village tells me you are just the type of player that will love the interaction on this server.

Don't "stay safe" be reckless and meet players when the population is high and I'm sure you will find friends soon. PVP KOS players use the server but there are a lot of good guys out there also.

Just Jack CSF

P.s. before folk think I'm easy pray there were 5 of them and I was armed with a pea coat, hockey hat and a tin opener!

If I had got my hands in s steak knife I reckon I could have taken you guys. Just imagine Rambo with his combat knife but without the mullet hairdo 😉

P.s. Frank told me he heard you saying you were not happy with Sergei while he was getting hypothermia in the water so I know it was YOUR intention not to kill me ......at least before making the appropriate introductions.

Catch you in game bud o7

Yes sir that was me.

Well now I can talk about the time I met Mike Hunt.

I knew we were in trouble when I heard that cannibal laugh from the other side of the gate lol

My buddy jumped into the water and hid under the dock side. At least Frank gave you the slip when your companion gave me a .45 facial lol

Please to make your acquaintance. Not so please to meet Sergei lol

Tell Sergei no hard feelings.

Catch you later buddy o7

Just Jack

I'll make you a bet. This guy has a bandit playstyle but is a cool gamer & man with integrity and he will know I am the same from our brief encounter. I bet you an AK he will get in touch. Just to show my integrity if he does not contact me I I will hand deliver the AK to you bud even though I could just say he got in touch but I can't reveal his identity and keep the AK. This guy was confident, cool and intelegent. Classy bandit. I'm a classy player also just a different play style.

Later bud o7

Hello mystery bandit. You held me up outside the village on Friday night or early Saturday morning depending on your time Zone.

It had all the hallmarks of a classy hold up until one of your over zealous comrades ended what could have been an excellent tale to tell. I have no hard feelings. I love classy banditry. If everyone on the server was friendly how boring would that be. Why gear up...you could run around with a butter knife right!

My only regret is that I died before finding out which bandit group held me up. Now I can understand if you don't want to identify yourself on this thread but you can message me on Steam via Garamgeddon.

You stated that you were gonna let me live and told me what you had been up to and said you loved the CSF guys. You sounded like a cool confident bandit so I imagine you are a regular village player.

If you wish to remain anonymous to the server population I will not reveal your name but this could be a start of some excellent roleplay content.

Cool to have met you.

Regards,

Just Jack CSF

Well this could lead to some confusion. My in game name is Just Jack. As long as you don't go KOS crazy you won't give me a bad name by mistake lol welcome to the village server and stay safe buddy.

Just Jack

I am shocked and appalled by the content of this video. Innocent saplings slaughtered in the name of progress. This was nothing more than a genocidal woodland snuff movie and I hope all involved in the filming, chopping and distribution of the most foul media endeavour are brought to justice in a timely manner.

I'm off to hug a tree.

Yours sincerely

Just Jack.