Posts by Anthony

And with that, we're gonna call the vote. 56% for a wipe, 44% for no wipe. 99% chance of a wipe happening tomorrow. Base wipe only, character will remain (not that it matters since I got killed like an hour ago)

With this decision i will forever only be a hired mercenary and un-fond of the village and may come by time to time to light there food supply on fire ahahah.

Hello people, it seems like most people would like a wipe, but not a complete wipe. Poll will be opened for a couple for 3 hours or something. After that we will see what the results are.

The math is lying? I see the vote claims most people don't want a wipe, also half the comments dont like having a wipe. Your catering to what you want. Skill- INTELLIGENCE 99/100 / 1. Players will leave the server and come back less frequently because everything interesting is gone 2. You run the village, to be honest the village is not doing so well if you guys were, you wouldn't want a wipe 3. As soon as you wipe people will glitch because um nobody is watching them. 4. The base rule in general makes no sense, bases in real life are locked down except in real life we have explosives to get in. 5. I have personally gottin into many locked bases just through speech and manipulation and couldve ruined the place, but im friendly to who i have visited. -This is up to the admins though, i do not care so much, i have no base, but this is the dumbest rule and low intellect wipe ive ever argued over.

Disagree. Try to see the bigger picture, beta is here. By march beta will be launched. So it's regardless. Easy counter. Deleted. Easy life. easy. won this one by far.

No, no you have not but I respect your opinion. Beta is not here I'm playing right now it's still .62 . They said before Christmas last time so how do you know it'll be here in march. They could delay until septemer again. Regardless why not wait for the game to be wiped in march if it's true. I've been to the faction bases have you? They have done a lot of work. If my base got wiped I would be literally pissed. It's not like you can't get inside of them, you can role play with manipulation and get in or attack on group re entry.