Posts by Toot

I totally understand why everyone gets annoyed with the location of the village from time to time, however, this is the third time people have been annoyed about the village location. As you may be able to guess we've only had three villages so that means every single village there's always people who dislike it! Now, no matter what it seems like people will get upset at the village location as they will be killed there multiple times or something else happens to them but so far I've not been killed at the current village location due to me being smart and not staying too long (or maybe im just lucky) and not trusting everyone i come across in the village. The village isn't a safe zone, your not protected from bandits, I mean I can admit I get frustrated when someone who doesn't talk comes in and guns everyone down, but as much as we hate that, we have to deal with it.

My only suggestion is if we could try and spread a message to bandits to be more organised and to attack sensibly unlike what we have had to deal with recently. But I guess anyone can just go in and kill people then be killed, so what I'm trying to say is be smart, don't trust everyone and don't rely on guards or those around you to constantly protect you.

P.s. I do agree with you, however I think some people forget that the village is not a safe zone.

great guy and great shop. had a little trouble trying to carry out the mission you gave me but I'm still working on it, see you soon axe!

Yeah you too man, I knew I heard someone in the PD! I actually met someone else who tried to help avenge your death but as soon as we entered the PD he was gunned down, so I ran to safety. I stayed for at least 10 more mins scouting the town and seeing if he would come out. But he never appeared. Sorry man ;(  tactical_rabbits

Hey everyone, I'm Mr Toot. I'm fairly new to the game with only 300 hours so far but am absolutely loving it so far.

I'm primarily a friendly player who likes to chat to other survivors as I feel this is the best way to get a good experience from Dayz. However, sometimes and only sometimes I may pull the trigger ;)

I've been looking for an active and friendly server for a while now and I have finally found it, the village server! Ive already had some great experiences on the server and I'm sure I'll have many more! Thanks for being so welcoming, this community is already fantastic and more and more great people are joining it. Anyways, I hope to see you all soon at the village!

Personally I don't see a castle as having a 'village' feel, of course it's far better than the old village in terms of getting attacked by bandits as it's much harder to at zub. However on Dayz Underground eu there was a faction who set up a trading base at Green Mountain. For me this is a great place to set up a village as it has a surrounding wall, a guard tower and a camo building which looks over a little bit of the mountain. Also there is very few places where you have to place tents in order to stop people getting in which is also a positive about GM. I also do really like where the village is at just now but I just feel it lacks the village vibe that the old village had.

Thank you to everyone involved in the making of the server and the website. I really appreciate your hard work and I can't wait to go on more adventures! See ya around ;)