Posts by Docdayz

Medic the god, the legend himself has returned to the server, will he be a guard again? or a bandit no one knows, but i hope to see you guys out there :evil:<3

im looking to create a new faction with people who dont mind play neutral and want to just play the game on this great server at least longing on once a day i havent thought of a name or anything yet besides a location and motive dm me if you are interested (new village players welcome)^^

Here a thread to celebrate the villages changing from 2017 to 2018 with us as a community I hope you all had a wonderful year this is to the server and the beta of dayz in the future :bi:<3^^

hello im looking to join a faction of any type besides hostile. Im willing to go through any test (within reason) and application if need be, i dont mind being a base guard or a medic for base or even a combat medic so please pm me if any of these spark your interest :)<3 im 17 years old and am on christmas break until jan 6th but after that i get out of school at 1:40 and am willing to give pretty much all my time to the faction.

Hello everyone of the village i medic as someone who enjoys taking upon the role of being a medic have been kos'd many times. Does it stop me from doing what i enjoy? no, not at all. But in the post i ask for all the bandits and people who kos out there if youre in the coast towns or somewhere not military. Please try and get some talking in. thats what the village strives on the player interactions. Like i would rather be striped naked tied up all my limbs broken then left in the middle of the street to die then just be kos'd. The game becomes alot more enjoyable when you interact with players. and the reason this bugs me so much is im wearing full paramedic clothing and asking if they need help or medical supplies. its about to be a new year :) try playing different for a change bandits.<3

hello the people of the village i medic, have decided i would like to create a faction. i have 3 of my friends on the server joining . We will be a group who takes a turn on the whole trader base deal. we go throughout Berezino and the coast towns collecting loot for the less fortunate. Kind of a "bambi starter pack" you could say, and with other things not being used by ourselves. you could consider this a helping hand in this dark world full of killing and zombies. We will be know as a helping hand and be completely friendly until poked at.<3 anyone who needs a faction and aren't a bandit please pm me accepting pretty much anyone:thumbup:

hey my name is william but people call me medic im in my emt training in real life for after highschool so thats why i enjoy the world of dayz medicine im currently a senior and highschool and im always friendly in dayz unless shot at or at nw airfield or other military areas. and im looking to join any faction so pm me if recruiting :)<3