Posts by Uncuepa

The most effective way to be added is fill in this and mark your claimed territory on a map. If you don't know how to take a screenshot of dayztv's map and draw on it in paint, don't expect it to be on v3 of the map

Name

Base of Operations

Colour:

Leader:

To be recognised as a faction, it must...

Roster a minimum of 2 dedicated members
    Control a persistence container (Tent or Barrel)

Claim territory (must contain controlled persistent container)
    have a faction name

If there are any new factions that wish to be added to the list and map, please check you meet these requirements and let me know. I will be updating the map in a few days with the MANY new territories. If you haven't replied to this thread or PM'd me, I cannot be sure you exist.

Hey we would like to be added we are situated in Novy Sobor and the members are me, Vasily Smirnov and Borris we are making a base as soon as server gets up

You're missing a lot of information and requirements here

what about me, surely i can have one ? :)

I'll update the main post to add that I define a faction as having a minimum of two players who control a persistent item (tent or barrel) within a claimed territory, whether or not that territory claim is public knowledge, their name must be public knowledge. Tell me you got a buddy, a tent and a faction name and I'll add you to the list.

this map could be implemented into the website as an option rather than a temporary thread

This is a pinned thread on the Town Hall section of the forum. Also DanZ was considering adding this to the The Village drop down who knows.

I haven't done anything, Just hoping the Bandits would tell uncuepa the location of their camps.. show some balls raiders

OATH! Where you are bandits? Have some balls.

To be recognised as a faction, it must

• Roster a minimum of 3 dedicated members
    • Be registered as a faction on BarelyInfected.com
    • Claim territory using the system DanZ has whipped up

I am now accepting CONTESTED TERRITORY and FACTION LOGOS in claims.

I hold all power to veto those however. If you are going to submit a logo please have it be simple, monochromatic and original. If you are going to contest territory you must have similar numbers of members and be active in that area.

2xTxMiN.jpg

Its pronounced un-koo-pah - I just want to hunt, fish and trade but I keep on killin

95% friendly, 5% sociopathic

dont @ me 8)8)