Posts by Tatanko

Hello there, glad that you joined!

Thank you! Huge fan of your work at the Settlement. I've visited a few times already :)

Well tatanko, if you stick around the village, there’s sure to be plenty of opportunities to take plenty of your beautiful screenshots

I'm certain there will be. Can't wait to spend more time there.

This is where my heart broke :(

I too was in Prague this year, loved the City. Welcome to the server!

Sorry! It's more of a time commitment thing than a lack of interest. I can rarely guarantee when or how long I'll be online to play, so it doesn't make sense to commit myself to anything in particular.

We hope to make a name for ourselves as individuals, and develop a reputation for being helpful. Perhaps someday you'll see us join the Village Guard or something else noble ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Tatanko! Glad to see you here! we never got around to do anything together! :) Welcome! :*

I'm generally a pretty friendly dude in-game, so if you see me at all it would likely be somewhere like the Village, the Settlement, etc. Hope to run into you soon! :)

Hi, folks!

Taking the time to introduce both myself and my traveling companion on the DayZ Village server, Chef Bananas. The two of us often play together IRL, and likely have over 2000 hours logged alongside one another in-game! We even vacationed in Prague this past summer, visiting with some members of the DayZ dev team and touring the real-life equivalent of Chernarus.

On the Village server, it is just the two of us. We're always happy to have others tag along for a session, but we won't be forming or joining any groups within the faction system. We're here to trade, hunt, garden, socialize, explore, and just generally have a good time as we navigate the social structure.

See you in Chernarus :)

I was present at the ship or in the area for much of the evening last night and saw quite a few things go down. This would have been between 6pm and 9pm EST.

For probably an hour I sat, seemingly unnoticed, on a hill overlooking the ship. A buddy and I kept scoped rifles trained on the area for our entire stay. We watched a fresh spawn get mowed down when he tried to attack someone who was (clearly) defending the Settlement. I never fired a shot.

Despite our best efforts to keep an eye out behind us, we were eventually attacked by the same sort of person (fresh spawn w/ a stick) and had to leave the area to regroup. I came back later after an unfortunate accident and was able to make friendly contact and relax with the settlers for a while.

Sorry to hear about everything going on. I tried to help, even as a neutral party :(