Posts by Daniel

Hey Roman. Exactly what Oggy says above, there are no "hidden" bases. I do not want to make any assumptions, but just in case, I advise you take a look at the server rules.

Glitching is one of the few rules on this server that you can and will get banned for. Hopefully you had a nice hiding space in the woods or something and it was unfortunate that it got found right away.

Good luck next time with your loot stash! Plenty of people willing to trade items etc as well on this server. Hopefully you didn't lose too much.

I personally do not have much of an interest in cars, although I have been fortunate enough to drive many variations due to the line of work my Father is in.

Bike's on the other hand I do love. I raced Motorcross and switched to Enduro since I was very young. I stopped when I was about 18. Must have been through about 10 different bikes / quads in my years.

I currently have a Kwaka Versys 650, but I am looking to get rid of it and replace it with something a little bit bigger and that has ABS. I would actually be very satisfied with this bike if it had ABS, but if I am purchasing a new bike I might as well go a little bigger while I am at it.

I really would highly suggest a Versys to anyone looking for a bit of fun. It is great and doesn't have a massive price tag. My mate has a GSXR 650 with a full pipe on, and I actually pull him up to about 160kph and only then does he start to get in front of me.

I can't find a picture of my personal bike, but ill attach one of the same I have. Same color etc..

I Doubt that was them (from my experience). It seem's they are holding people up far inland, where the risk is large for them too. When they held me up the second time, it was clear they had already been inland, and returned closer to the coast with the gear they needed to make the hold up the fun that it was (all the dresses etc etc).

Hell, maybe I am wrong, But I cannot imagine them doing that to a freshie. Well, at least not Earl, Mike and Ghost.

Alright, I took that the wrong way a bit then :)

I personally don't have an issue with people knowing "inside info" at all really. For the VG, there isn't too much to know really. Obviously if barrels and gear start to go missing we would know where the leak was, but that hasn't happened yet.

That may well be different for the other factions. We pretty much exist to provide a friendly meeting point where guys can have a different experience on the server, we don't KOS, we build a little location up, have a fire going and that's that. I suppose in certain ways that is what you guys provide - a different experience on a server. Instead of the usual KOS, you actually take the time to hold someone up, and try make demands that need to get met in order to save your life.

Nothing wrong with that, it's up to the hostage to deal with how they react to the situation instead of kicking and screaming about you being a douche. Im sure the majority of the people that get held up and actually complain about it, would be the guys that would just snipe someone from a distance and have a giggle to themselves, not even bothering to pick up the loot after the kill.

Just my two cents ;)

I have only had really good experiences with RUF so far. I have been incredibly impressed with how they operate so far. Obviously it can get frustrating to lose a full outfit and an m4, but it brings a great experience to the server. It take's balls to do it.

The second time it happened was at the village, and I suppose it is pretty easy to do there as we are usually trying to watch 8 other guys that are about to backstab you, so you can't watch whats happening outside. I suppose we are probably the easiest target available, and always will be. That being said, it was still a fun experience.

The one thing I don't like to hear though, is about the disgruntled guard. I only know of one guard that is in the RUF, and it is not fair at all to say that (im assuming we are talking about the same person) he received unfair "watch" times. There is no such thing in the VG. Some of the guys don't show face for weeks on end, it is completely up to you if you want to be there constantly, or show up randomly, or how ever you want to do it. That is why I enjoy our group so much. It really boils down to character and how much you can stomach.

I think you really need to believe in the concept, knowing 90% of the server pop are just going to backstab you and shoot the fish in the barrel, taking advantage of our "over friendliness" and patience we have. We could probably avoid 80% of our deaths if we just went with our gut feel and didn't give all the chances we do. There are not that many people that would be able to stomach taking so many trips to the coast daily to keep the idea alive, but that is your choice to do it or not. It is not cool to tell pork pies about our duties so to speak.

Anyway that went a bit off topic, Keep up the good work, I really think its great what you guys are doing!

Great story dude, I am happy you have managed to survive this long. It is tough out there for sure.

I had a terrifying experience myself last night, Held up and forced into a dress by a group of horrible, horrible human beings (at this point I am not convinced I can even call them human anymore, I think they may be too far gone. There was one man, who was a cannibal for sure. I managed to survive my encounter, these fools thought they could trade my life for human meat to feed their disgusting desires.

To be honest, I almost pity them. They have clearly lost their way, They are not as strong as the rest of us who never give up, never give in. They paid with their lives, I lost a few good men in the process sadly, but us survivors can rest a bit easier now, they will not be bothering us anymore.

There is only one of them left that I am aware of. His name is Uni7. He was a good man, one of the best I have met. Something changed in him though, he has stepped away from the light. Uni, my old friend, If I ever bump into you, I will try bring you back, I believe there is hope for you still. If you do not comply, I fear I will have to put you down, for the better of the few survivors we still have with us...

I just thought I would add something to this. When you were trying to get hold of a village guard on the radio to arrange a trade for my life, you proceeded to tell me how we are not organized and need to up our game...

Now, being in my situation, I remember very well you telling your men to execute me if shots go off at any point. When shots did start going off, I was not executed. In fact, I was still talking to Ghost and Mike for about 1 full minute inside the shed, even after you were given your sweet sweet justice with that bullet in your skull.

So captain bandit, as the leader of your faction, It makes me think there are 3 possibilities at play here :

1. You have a mole amongst your NOT SO merry men.

2. Your men do not value your life, and are in fact grouping together to execute a military style coup to take over and rid them of their leader which they do not respect.

3. There is actually some good left in your hearts, and one day you all might come back to the light....

Interesting times gentlemen.

You guys gave me a heart failure, I heard the voices and I thought I would be greeted by SET members.

Honestly cannot believe I came out of that alive. I had no idea there were more guys watching over the situation. When those shots went off I didn't know what to think. Also can't get over Karrigan showing up halfway through and taking Mike Hunt out, even though he had my armband on (bandit mask gave you away)!

Really though guys, awesome night. Feels great to have a proper interaction like that instead of guys just camping outside the village shooting fish in a barrel days on end. It must take balls to do that, the risk you take to just have a cool moment is pretty crazy. 10/10 would become a hostage again :D

If you catch me out again, it's either a red dress or nothing. If i am going to be humiliated like that again, I at least want to be wearing my favorite color frock.

Also, to FTQ Jaimie, who didn't value my life, I will no longer be supplying Grundies to you sir. The other men will still receive donations, but you have been placed on hold till we can have a chat.

Keep up the good work boys!

I think it must be the hardest thing to do if you keep to what you said in the description. You will probably be KOS to the friendly fractions going forward, and you will most likely have to uncon someone to tie them up and torture them, and hope they aren't travelling with a group.

It will be awesome if you announce to the larger groups the attack on the radio and we see the torches etc approaching through the woods!