Gary's drug imperium!

• Have you ever felt lonely...

Have you ever felt like nothing mattered

Did you ever want to escape from it all?

WELL I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU!

SUICIDE IS NOW ONLY THE SECOND BEST THING IN YOUR LIFE! AT GARY'S DISCOUNT DRUGS YOU CAN NOW PAY FOR 2 AND GET 1! IT'S A BLOODY ROBBERY!

Latest offer, bring a friend. Get nothing extra! WOW. And want to know the best part? Our drugs are 100% LEGAL. (mainly because there is no laws in a undead wasteland)

Gary's drug imperium is not responsible for the following causes of death: Death by drugs, death by more drugs, death by even more drugs, death by doing drugs with a zombie, death by a zombie doing drugs, death by stabbing to get drugs, death by shooting to get drugs, death by angry Gary.

Keep out of children's reach. Or not if you want funny results.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• I assume this side business is NOT conducted in Vybor?

Side business? It's how I fund my shirt addiction.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• Emu gets it.