For the Server ADMINS, please

• Hello everyone, i would like to know if by any chance an admin would bother spending 2 mins for me please:
    basically yesterday night me and my brother Omega logged off in the same spot (inside fortress house nearby football field in Severograd) with like 3 secs gap between us, no harmful or dangerous situation, no contacts nor engages right before then. The problem is today we both logged in, he was there, i was a freash spawn enjoying elektro's seaside view...
    I know it can be just a bug like already happened to me before, i should not surprise myself, but at least having confirmation of it would give me some peace^^
    Thanks, Dante

• Maybe if you give the exact time and day (GMT time) of your log out they could check in the logs and see if anyone killed you. But, in any case, things like this happen all the time. Sometimes you got killed by a wolf or a zed that just go through some closed door and killed you while you were logging out or just a random (lucky) guy. Or sometimes you just got "Dayzed". I really don´t think admins would go to all that truble to check a paticular death if there is not a glitcher / hacker report involve or particular problem with the server data.

Try filling a ticket (Support tab, thats how this issues got solved), but again, you probably just got "Dayzed"