What happened to prison island?

• Is the village alliance the only alliance allowed in you're little world Brother Travis? Lol the village alliance was basically disbanded ages ago so not sure what the village has to do with this and the prison alliance still prospers to this day, learn what you're talking about an alliance doesn't have to help the village. Contrary to popular belief Prison Island was abandoned by choice of the factions getting bored not bc anyone took it over, having the only successful base on the server for 2+ months gets old when no one stands a chance to take it over :D

• You must be brain dead the brothers did nothing but die to us, in fact I remember my member Kosta wiping a 3 man squad of you with just a scorpion lmfao and didn't 3-4 of you get wiped by 1 guy with 10 shots in a sks too???? don't know who you're lying for but whatever lets you sleep at night. Come back we miss killing you!

• You must be brain dead the brothers did nothing but die to us, in fact I remember my member Kosta wiping a 3 man squad of you with just a scorpion lmfao and didn't 3-4 of you get wiped by 1 guy with 10 shots in a sks too???? don't know who you're lying for but whatever lets you sleep at night. Come back we miss killing you!

I have a heard time reading your replies.

The only time we attacked, in force, was by mistake. The initial CRA base had been wiped the week prior so we thought it'd be clear to go get some masks. Anyways, we ended up in a firefight. After hours of fighting we suicidally charged through the front doors. A courageous victory, right?

The only one of you that had the balls to leave the prison was Jordan, and we killed him three times. We know it was Jordan because I was on your radio in camo.

We had one Brother with an SVD and one a Winchester. I'm almost certain they killed or downed you. In fact I heard someone talking about how they went uncon from our shooters. There were two of us outside your windows crouched. We actually had a fire going in a nook between long building and the yard's wall.

There were other isolated cases of one or two lone Brothers sitting in bushes with hunting rifles killing you guys. And I only remember him saying he died once.

The truth is if we attacked more than once you probably wouldn't have been able to identify us anyways. When I was under the window talking someone said, " Hey Dan they know you, must be VX9."

You said it yourself, it's impossible to lose the prison. The game mechanics prevent anyone from taking the prison. Even if we were able to get past the front doors, we wouldn't be able to clear the cells without dying. A man with an automatic weapon could sit in a and wait for the door to open and blast us. With that being said, we'd take so long to clear the cells giving you ample time to have more guys spawn in.

And even if we, or anyone else was able to take the prison, we'd never truly hold the prison. Queens Guard, MMoC, CRA, and whoever else, have dozens of guys from different time zones. You would have guys logging in behind us and killing us.

As for the guy with the SKS, we gave Mike Tython an SKS for agreeing to help us. He had been having conversations with Brother Travis about the NBA for weeks. He'd been talking to the Norwegian Brother, and he had been talking to me and some others. We thought he was trustworthy, so we gave him a gun. We were wrong; as soon as I turned my back he killed me. He failed to kill anyone else though, and I got my stuff back. Not only did he waste his time, but showed his true colors.

but ya XD you're guys suck Brother TRAVIS! come back to the prison that we left so we can KILL YOU MORE! :D??

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• Hours of fighting!? You guys sat outside hiding the entire time only killing Jordan bc he just kept running at you all the while many people made it in and out the doors lol I was there the whole fight. I wouldn't call hiding for ages then getting a 3 man squad wiped by one man with a skorpian a "courageous victory"? Defending our base meant way more to us then "having the balls" to come out also I never died or got downed during that fight me and Kosta remained the whole time. The mechanics of the game had nothing to do with the ability of the base to last it had to do with our planning and strict rules and security although many people made it much further than you guys ever did inside.

As for mike don't lie he had it all on recording and he killed at least 3 of you lol idk who you guys are lying for the whole alliance saw the video.

• Twice, and I took 2 with me to hell. <3

"Kill one man; you're a murderer,
    Kill 10,000 men; you're a psychopath,
    but kill them all?....oh, then you're a God"

JORDAN

• Hours of fighting!? You guys sat outside hiding the entire time only killing Jordan bc he just kept running at you all the while many people made it in and out the doors lol I was there the whole fight. I wouldn't call hiding for ages then getting a 3 man squad wiped by one man with a skorpian a "courageous victory"? Defending our base meant way more to us then "having the balls" to come out also I never died or got downed during that fight me and Kosta remained the whole time. The mechanics of the game had nothing to do with the ability of the base to last it had to do with our planning and strict rules and security although many people made it much further than you guys ever did inside.

As for mike don't lie he had it all on recording and he killed at least 3 of you lol idk who you guys are lying for the whole alliance saw the video.

You're extremely ignorant.

Hours of fighting!?

We were trading shots for hours. You must not have been there the whole time, or you can't read a clock.

"You guys sat outside hiding the entire time only killing Jordan bc he just kept running at you all the while many people made it in and out the doors lol "

Yes we kept killing Jordan, because he was the only one running out. Didn't I just say that? You literally just said you didn't budge either. Running in would have been suicide, just like running out would have been suicide.

" I wouldn't call hiding for ages then getting a 3 man squad wiped by one man with a skorpian a "courageous victory""

What? You mean when when we knowingly ran into a kill zone right? Didn't I just tell you that was a suicide charge, and we knowingly rushed in with the intention of dying? The two guys you had rush out got killed too. One of them semi geared, and the other with no gear. That was when one of you was about to have a heart attack screaming at me through the window.

"also I never died or got downed during that fight me and Kosta remained the whole time. "

Someone else then, we can hardly identify your voices, but that's beside the point.

"The mechanics of the game had nothing to do with the ability of the base to last it had to do with our planning and strict rules and security although many people made it much further than you guys ever did inside."

Where do I start with this one. You can't clear a jail cell because it's so tight. A man sitting inside with an M4 will blast anyone who walks in or opens the door. Peeping cell door ways is literally impossible to do without dying. That's a game mechanic if you didn't know. You know, locomotion. Grenades and flash bangs are impossible to toss in. Another game mechanic. A third game mechanic is how you could easily have guys spawn in that weren't killed, making it impossible for us to lock down the prison fully. They'd be right behind us.

When you say planning and strict rules, you mean having guys running from window to window to take shots, narrowing it down to one entrance, and having guys cover the entrance. It's not that strenuous buddy, we figured it out.

Mike didn't make it long enough to see who woke up from uncon. If I remember, two of them were AFK, and no one had their guns out.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7