I am watching you

• A couple of days ago I suddenly saw two guys at Guglovo from a distance. I had the feeling they hadn't seen each other and as I was watching from a distance I decided to hang around. The guy with the purple backpack headed towards Novy and I decided to track him. I lost eyes shortly before he would reach the city and suddenly I heard shots and I saw the zombies swarming behind the police station, lots of zombies but no survivors to be seen. I decided to head more South so I could look from a different angle. Before I had eyes again there were more shots to be heard to the South of Novy.

I counted two shots so I assumed it was purple backpack guy. I hadn't approached him for that very reason, the fact that he was running around with a shotgun in hand is pretty dangerous and I didn't like my chances. It was dark and therefor hard to see. I suddenly saw a blood spatter and some muzzle flashes. A guy died and two survivors moved to another body that was already lying there. Promptly they got killed and a full Ghillie appeared out of the high grass.

He started looting and I took my time. When I was about to shoot the ghillie got shot by yet another guy. In the end I killed him being pretty confident he was the last person alive. When I checked most bodies a shot rang from the darkness and I got hit. I backed off and went on him in a different angle. But he almost immediately spotted me (good job gamma abuser). I left the fight, happy with my life. :)

:bi:

• I still don't get why people abuse gamma, there's no fun in it. I do sometimes feel like it's night for a tad too long though, I almost exclusively play at nighttime at this point, rarely see day.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• I still don't get why people abuse gamma, there's no fun in it. I do sometimes feel like it's night for a tad too long though, I almost exclusively play at nighttime at this point, rarely see day.

You know why people /abuse/ gamma. If one person has access to an unfair advantage, we all ought to have access to an unfair advantage.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• You know why people /abuse/ gamma. If one person has access to an unfair advantage, we all ought to have access to an unfair advantage.

That's like saying when one person uses aimbot we are all justified to use it, That's not how it works. Using this logic I should be allowed to use 3rd party voice comms aswel, because some others use it too.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• That's like saying when one person uses aimbot we are all justified to use it, That's not how it works. Using this logic I should be allowed to use 3rd party voice comms aswel, because some others use it too.

Aimbot and 3rd Party comms are against the rules; turning your gamma up isn't.

And on any other server people would use 3rd Party comms, because everyone else uses them too.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• Aimbot and 3rd Party comms are against the rules; turning your gamma up isn't.

And on any other server people would use 3rd Party comms, because everyone else uses them too.

I never said gamma is against the rules, what I did clearly state however, is that your logic is flawed, just because one person uses an "unfair" advantage does not mean you HAVE to use one too, I manage just fine without using gamma. The actions of others should not define your own actions, using the actions of others as justification like that is in my opinion just flawed logic.

• I never said gamma is against the rules, what I did clearly state however, is that your logic is flawed, just because one person uses an "unfair" advantage does not mean you HAVE to use one too, I manage just fine without using gamma. The actions of others should not define your own actions, using the actions of others as justification like that is in my opinion just flawed logic.

You're talking in circles. Gamma isn't against the rules, therefore if other people use it for an unfair advantage you might as well too.

Aimbot and 3rd party VOIP are irrelevant because they're against the rules anyways.

Here is a representation of your argument.