The Noodle an Ice cream redemption.

• Noodles and Ice Cream are now redeemed .

The two agreed to move tents regardless of their own safety (both carried tents from the shoreline up to the NORTH!)

And it is my deep regret to inform the community that our Brother, Ice Cream fell to a bandit sniper upon reaching the midst of a field whilst posing for a screenshot near to a fallen chopper...

On the other hand, Brother Noodle carried on his legacy , carried on to the final destination to achieve the goal..!

Let this be a lesson to all future village prospects...be like Ice Cream and Noodles!

Sacrifice for the greater good, carry on... and join our ranks...these two earned my greatest respects today.

In other words...if you want to be part of a team , then find us, be friendly and help US...it aint exactly rocket science...sure you might be shot down along the way, but hey dont take it to heart...its just a game and try...try..again...

and to all you fucks who think your gonna bully someone...think again.

• 100% positive they are women.

But are you 100% aladeen about it?

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• kinda late but uuu thanks! we are really trying to help out as much as we can, lol. also - I am not quite sure, but I think i might be a grill

In the dutch military we love barbeque's can we get in contact with you sometime soon?

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?