Land Pirates are seeking allies!

• The land Pirates hold out their hands for all whom seek and alliance with a group of rough people, we´re prepared to fight to assist those whom under goes the ceramony of an alliance.
    Be assured, our allies are our brothers and sisters, our enemies will be our gallion figures if they wish to harm us.

Land Ohoi!

• You have yourself a few choices, You can join the "good side" which would be the settlement, queens gaurd and that lot. Or you can join me and my guys in the empire. We are outnumbered by alot but thats nothing a few bullets cant fix.

• You have yourself a few choices, You can join the "good side" which would be the settlement, queens gaurd and that lot. Or you can join me and my guys in the empire. We are outnumbered by alot but thats nothing a few bullets cant fix.

Outnumbered! ? live a couple of days with the village guard and try maintain the base for a few days from constant attacks and despawning then you will truly know the meaning of been outnumbered.

• The best way to find real allies is to meet people in game and see how you get along. You will never know the real nature of people by what they post in a forum. My advice is keep it in game as much as possible and let the alliances form naturally. Unfortunately that’s hard for the “baddies” as they tend to shoot before talking ?

• The best way to find real allies is to meet people in game and see how you get along. You will never know the real nature of people by what they post in a forum. My advice is keep it in game as much as possible and let the alliances form naturally. Unfortunately that’s hard for the “baddies” as they tend to shoot before talking ?

our problem with doing this ingame is people don't answer their radio's very often, so it's hard getting in contact and setting up a meeting with someone who's actually in control of the factions :)
    we've been trying to lend our aid to the village the last couple of days but no answers wich is why we're reaching out on the forum :)

• our problem with doing this ingame is people don't answer their radio's very often, so it's hard getting in contact and setting up a meeting with someone who's actually in control of the factions :)
    we've been trying to lend our aid to the village the last couple of days but no answers wich is why we're reaching out on the forum :)

Because of the holidays a lot of people aren't online as much as other days. Check the faction page for locations where the factions are and visit them :)

“Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable.”

• Because of the holidays a lot of people aren't online as much as other days. Check the faction page for locations where the factions are and visit them :)

done that aswell :) usually we find a tore down base and no people around it, the only reason we're bringing it to the forum is we feel like we've exhausted all our realistic options for contact in game over the course of several days :)

and it'd be alot nicer if we had some contact with the other factions, we'd love to do trade-runs or help out around the village, we do donations towards good goals aswell if we have excess items :)

i think we've been attempting to establish connection for a week now, we where past the village 2 times at the last location, but they never really had any time to talk, as they where building up the base back then. and we haven't been able to contact them since. :)