An open letter to The Village

• Good day to the Village representatives and all the Villagers. Lord Dagoth is not pleased that the current wolf population in Lopatino forests has taken a huge drop after The Village has moved in the Lopatino Castle. As some of you know, Lopatino forests and its wolf population are sacred to us because me and Father David share some of its history. We offer you couple of alternatives and of course you are free to negotiate.

1) In exchange for hunting wolves, we demand continuous supply of human meat for us so we can feed the population and restore the natural balance.

2) You make a rule for all the villagers that wolves in that area can only be killed for self defence and the fleeing wolves should be spared.

3) You do not want to choose the third alternative and neither do we unless forced to...

Take your time and let us know when you have come to a conclusion. Ah and by the way, have a peaceful Christmas!

Sincerely, Reverend Stone and Father David from The Church of Dagoth.

• Greetings,

I am sorry for what has happend with these buetiful animals. I myself love just watching them from a distance whenever I can and if they spot me I get rid of them with zombies/infecteds help. I never shoot them, I feel like this is really unnecessary when they are just so good damn good looking. The only one I had to put down, was the one I was trying to tame... that didnt really work out... My apologize good sir, I am sure no Villagers are killing them on purpose.

See you in Chernarus, stay safe.

• Greetings,

I am sorry for what has happend with these buetiful animals. I myself love just watching them from a distance whenever I can and if they spot me I get rid of them with zombies/infecteds help. I never shoot them, I feel like this is really unnecessary when they are just so good damn good looking. The only one I had to put down, was the one I was trying to tame... that didnt really work out... My apologize good sir, I am sure no Villagers are killing them on purpose.

See you in Chernarus, stay safe.

Your words warm my heart Mr. Freeman. I have great respect how you describe these mighty creatures and what your stand on the matter is. You obviously have a respect for animals so no need to apologize anything. I still would like to hear the whole Villages point of view to this matter because it is most important to us that the balance of the wolf population is steady.

I guess i should apologize,

I was forced to kill 6 packs yesterday, I have no idea why they kept spawning on me but they did i guess. At one point i had two packs on me at once.

An apologize from the most wanted man on the Chernarus, I certainly did not expect that! But no need to apologize either Mr. Rav. We understand that there will always be conflicts between humans and animals and self-defence is necessary. Anyhow I respect your gesture and I think this will ease some tension between us (shooting incident of Kid Soldier).

• Oh no we upset the furries. What a shame.

Thing is, your fur friends provide the best meat and leather in the game, so as long as they continue to wander into open fields, they'll continue to get .308s tearing through their ass. I'm not necessarily sure the collective that is the Village is scared of a bunch of furries from Elektro attacking us either lmao

Thing is, your fur friends provide the best meat and leather in the game, so as long as they continue to wander into open fields, they'll continue to get .308s tearing through their ass. I'm not necessarily sure the collective that is the Village is scared of a bunch of furries from Elektro attacking us either lmao

Thank you for your opinion Mr. Joses. I do hope that all of you from The Village will make up your final statement together and let us now your answer unless Mr. Joses was your common voice. All we ask is some human meat in exchange if the current state of hunting is continued or leaving the wolves alone near The Village. Otherwise we have to reconsider harvesting some human population to restore the balance of nature.

And by the way we are furries from Berezino, not from Electro.

Sincerely, Reverend Stone

Can you use their pelts? i thought they were glitched and their only use was to make you look like an aeroplane while holding them.

• Can you use their pelts? i thought they were glitched and their only use was to make you look like an aeroplane while holding them.

Hell yeah, just need to tan them like other pelts - it has the highest return per pelt for tanned pelts. The holding animation is still ridiculous, though.

Thank you for your opinion Mr. Joses. I do hope that all of you from The Village will make up your final statement together and let us now your answer unless Mr. Joses was your common voice.

Oh I only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who considers your yiff clan as less threatening than the wolves that roam the forests.

• Yea, if you haven’t realized, we have moved out already

also, this server is not an rp server, so I feel like you should look into the game logic behind wolves and other animals

cause players have no effect on the population at restart

• Well people don’t have to necessarily follow it whiskey, and that’s where conflict comes in, it shouldn’t matter anyway, we are long gone from the area, and anyone who has been hunting your wolves in the last week hasn’t been us stone

• I'm sure I'm not the only one who considers your yiff clan as less threatening than the wolves that roam the forests.

yiff and furries. I had to investigate what those words meant. Now I am wiser, thank you for education. You are funny.

Yea, if you haven’t realized, we have moved out already

Oh, actually I did not know that. Well in that case we have no problem. That is a good thing.

I do my best to avoid the wolves if I hear them no need to kill them because they are communicating.

Respect for Mr. 2DOGS :thumbup:OOC: I love your videos

Likewise- to 2dog’s post

Respect :thumbup:

if it involves demands from the village, then I don’t joke around

A firm and strong leader, I like that. If the letter seemed like a demand I am sorry. I am a firm man myself but I tried to soften my tongue a little with the phrase "We offer you couple of alternatives and of course you are free to negotiate." So rather than a list of demands, I would like to think we were trying to negotiate with you.

We are no monsters who seek blood but you must understand that we had a strong motivation for writing the letter because our utmost concern about the conflict between current wolf population near Lopatino led by Lord Dagoth and The Village location. Wild animals and humans seldom live comfortably at the same location.

Mr. Meatmun, our Church has no quarrel with The Village and I hope that you will find safer location in the future. I am a man of honor. If we ever cross our paths in Chernarus, I will tip my hat for you and say hello. We shall see in the future I am sure of it.

I was running through the forest the other day and just heard them howling so I ran in the opp direction, can you ask the Wolves to leave us alone and we can do the same?

Unfortunately I cannot do that. There are no such powers that tame the spirit of a wild animal. I myself have had to shoot wolves too for my own security. And I always eat them too cause it would be shame to waste nutritious meat. It is Lord Dagoth`s pack who we follow, a certain group of wolves which are highly intelligent. But to you people who have not seem Lord Dagoth`s earhtly spirit roaming as a wolf I must be seen as a rambling madman. But I swear I am not, although Chernarus Prison Island`s psychiatrist diagnosed me and Father David as incurable paranoid sociopaths, but he must have been bribed...

Although we protect wolves and don`t kill them for fun we understand that during these hard times people need food, pelts and clothing and we understand that it is just a way of nature, same as if pack of wolves kill deer and eat them. But there should be a balance for everything, except for zombies.

We also understand that human meat should be involved in the life`s biological cycle. PRAISE LORD DAGOTH HA-HA-HA-HA!

• Unfortunately I cannot do that. There are no such powers that tame the spirit of a wild animal. I myself have had to shoot wolves too for my own security. And I always eat them too cause it would be shame to waste nutritious meat. It is Lord Dagoth`s pack who we follow, a certain group of wolves which are highly intelligent. But to you people who have not seem Lord Dagoth`s earhtly spirit roaming as a wolf I must seem to be a rambling madman. But I swear I am not, although Chernarus Prison Island`s psychiatric diagnosed me and Father David as incurable paranoid sociopaths, but he must have been pribed...

Although we protect wolves and don`t kill them for fun we understand that in these hard times people need food, pelts and clothing and we understand that it is just a way of nature, same as if pack of wolves kill deer and eat them. But there should be a balance for everything, except for zombies.

We also understand that human mean should be involved in the life`s biological cycle. PRAISE LORD DAGOTH HA-HA-HA-HA!

I see I have a lot to learn from you oh wise one.