Just Survive!

• I've played Miscreated for a while. I loved the setting (US instead of Chernarus) and the state of decay of buildings. The "infected" though looked pretty awkward back then and general animation (e.g. player movement) felt out of sync with the environment. DayZ does a way better job in that case - at least back when "Miscreated" was released.

Regarding "Just survive" the stills look good but I barely have time to play DayZ - I surely won't cannibalize this with another survival game :)

• If you are going to play Just Survive, you might as well play Ark.

Just survive is super arcadey, and its "hey day" for development has passed. They dont have the team they had at the start, now its pretty much a slow moving cash cow.

As far as both games go, the obscene bases and player vs the environment, Ark does everything better. As long as you are okay Dinosaurs, and dying. But it has a leveling progression which makes the game much more fun to log into on a daily basis. Pick a PvE server and have some fun. I sunk 100+ hours into that game on release week before i even realized i was on PvE, its that compelling.