Question about Factions

• Hello all,

I am new here and consider settelling on this Server. Some friends want to give it a go too. Is the Faction system outdated? I mean is it still practised seriously?

We are all casuals and don't have time for an extensive Faction play. So how do you folks see lone wolves running around? And do I get troubles if I loot in an area of a Faction......eg if I go to a Military Base a Faction normally roams? We usually play neutral, so we don't carry our guns open, do not kos, but we stand and fight if we have to.

Do you recommand joining a Faction? What Faction would be interested in Players with such profile?

Greez Sarr:)

• Hey sarr,

The faction system is not outdated since many factions exist but the territory system is not practically in game. Every faction has its HQ somewhere and usually roams around a specified area but thats it. There is no problem looting areas of factions, but if the faction is hostile it will attack you probably. By the way I am George, the leader of the White Raven faction and I would be glad if we could meet in game to talk and maybe join us if you like!

• Hey sarr,

The faction system is not outdated since many factions exist but the territory system is not practically in game. Every faction has its HQ somewhere and usually roams around a specified area but thats it. There is no problem looting areas of factions, but if the faction is hostile it will attack you probably. By the way I am George, the leader of the White Raven faction and I would be glad if we could meet in game to talk and maybe join us if you like!

Well where do I find you and when?. Due to family my playing times are a bit weired some times. Btw it seems that my mic is not always working on this Server. Are there any special settings? Never had problems on other Servers like public. But here I got killed twice, because he could not here me. All othere tools are working fine, like Skype, Steaming tools, other Games..no clue...

• I think you guys fit perfectly. There is a "The Village" from the name of the server somewhere on the map and it's basically run by people like you who stand to defend it and help where they can to keep it running.

• Well where do I find you and when?. Due to family my playing times are a bit weired some times. Btw it seems that my mic is not always working on this Server. Are there any special settings? Never had problems on other Servers like public. But here I got killed twice, because he could not here me. All othere tools are working fine, like Skype, Steaming tools, other Games..no clue...

Our HQ is at Cherno and usually are around there. Also we use the frequency 96.6 to communicate with others. About the mic idk maybe it was a bug because there are no extra settings for that.

• Hey sarr,

Our HQ is at Cherno and usually are around there. Also we use the frequency 96.6 to communicate with others. About the mic idk maybe it was a bug because there are no extra settings for that.

Stupid question: How do I use the radio: Turn on=mouse left; Switch=Mouse right;

How do I talk? Caps Lock?

Maybe I contact you later George. But I am low on battery....

• Stupid question: How do I use the radio: Turn on=mouse left; Switch=Mouse right;

How do I talk? Caps Lock?

Maybe I contact you later George. But I am low on battery....

Dude if I learned one thing in this game is that no question is stupid, we all learn from them, so if you want to open or close the radio you just click the left mouse button. To change channels you click and hold the left mouse button. Sometimes the sound is bugged and even when the radio is on the static sound from it isn't audible. Or sometimes you close the radio and you can still hear people talking through it.

About batteries, the most efficient and easy way to get them (that I am aware of) is to go to industrial areas and kill the zombies there they usually have a battery on them.

Sometimes the sound is bugged and even when the radio is on the static sound from it isn't audible. Or sometimes you close the radio and you can still hear people talking through it.

When this happens you can fix it temporarily by relogging.

It is important to keep in mind that, with the current implementations of walkie-talkies, everything you say after you turned on the walkie-talkie could be heard by another party on the same frequency - even though you turned off your receiver and even removed the battery. Only a relog will fix transmitting your voice then.