500 hours since killing anyone - not exactly heroic

• This morning I finally went 500 hours in Chernarus without killing anyone.

Its a major personal achievement although I guess some think I'm a loser or worse.

The only person I killed was at 20 hours in Chernarus. That was some psycho on a police station rooftop who wouldn't calm down and kept trying to beat me to death. Finally I tried to wound them with my machine gun but sadly it simply shredded them.

Seventy hours ago it dawned on me I could aim for this 500 hour goal - its been a long 70 hours - thoughts of what happens if I have to rescue someone from a psycho - clearly my goal isn't that important - people come first.

Over these past 500 hous I have met some nice people. In The Village - Windstride, then Gio and his friend in Red.

Of course, so many psychos out there, and trying to just wound them nearly always leads to my death.

Anyhow, what next -

Apart from base building I'll be also be exploring the map, especially town centers and looking to help friendly survivors.

However, my days of just trying to wound psychos are over - from now its send them back to respawn in hell.

If we meet, say 'Hi', as I'll never attack first.

My mantra - its better to die than kill a good person,

Slight drawback - one has to like respawning :)

• The Nice Guys Rescue Team needs people with your mindset!

Thank you, I was really heartened to read your original post when the NGRT was just starting out.

Anyhow, I'm, still looking for a radio but hopefully our paths will cross very soon.

Actually I'm not much use, can't shoot straight, not a medic, but might make a mule carrying stuff.

LIke you guys, I always have some food and water, bandages, in case someone needs help.

Its always fun to learn new stuff though.

Take care out there.

• I am checking the radio regularly, hope to catch you on there some time! I would love to meet up and survive together. It has been very hectic lately.

Stay safe out there, I hope we will meet in the near future!

Medic of the Nice Guys Rescue Team (NGRT); Head of the McBeal Institute of Post Apocalyptic Medicine (MIPAM)

• I just watched a nice Kamikazekoe96 video and saw him pick up a radio in a police station, so I'm now going to start searching them much more often.

Unfortunately they seem one of the most looted and dangerous places in Chernarus.

However, perhaps lots of people to bandage there :)

When I finally find one it will seem like Xmas day - of course will still need a battery.

I hope things are fine for you and the team, and not too hectic in bad way.

Stay safe and hope to meet soon.