Status of the server

• Been playing on the server for a few weeks now, mostly hiding from other players but trying to listen to the radio when we can, all with no luck. Weve been over a large part of the map now (but not the south west)

Im reading people leaving / taking breaks etc.

Can I ask… is there still a community on this server? Does the village still exist?

Its always very busy but Im seeing lots of KOS (I was taken out at the weekend) and im wondering what makes this server different to any other now?

• Is there no way that the serious players/story tellers/factions can meet up somehow. Im just wandering around the map with nowhere to go really and crave some player interaction that isn’t just KOS/pvp. Some of the stuff ive read on here from even a few months ago looks brilliant, but seems your either in the group or you aren't.

I know kamokazee was trying to get a boxing thing going but hes posted saying hes on a break now too.

I feel theres a real community here (old players and new joiners like me) and we should try and come together

• Yeah mine break is also because of examens but that is now almost over. Probably gonna play some today again after my new video is done producing, then first checking how the state of my base is (not very hopeful for it). But yeah one of the other reasons was that the last few weeks I only had interactions with friends and there friends and not really anymore with rest of the community, because also some has left and other reasons

• I've just joined the server recently too and I have only encountered two players and they were together, moving off far away. Granted, I'm playing from the USA and the Pop is usually low when I can get on, probably due to time difference.

I do have a question though. I keep coming across bases in various states of completion or neglect. Some are in buildings I'd like to occupy. How can I tell if it's abandoned or just incomplete? Obviously if I find gear in one I consider it active but many are nothing more than a few fence posts is the ground.

I hope to encounter some friendlies out there...

• Will bases be wiped when the next stable update 1.04 comes out?

Yesterday on Twitch, @TRMZ and some viewers thought that 1.04 might be out in the first or second week of July which wouldn't give me long to get my meagre watchtower etc finished.

If there isn't a wipe then no problems although wipes get rid of the noob mess I always make.

About other players. I'm always on the look out but haven't seen anyone else about in a few weeks although I'm very cautious.

It seems safer to never run on roads if possible but run in the trees nearby.

Perhaps other cautiuous players have seen me.

If I see anyone about and you don't have gun out then I'll come over and say hello.

Wow, lots of gunshot in this city - i'm moving on :(

• Is there no way that the serious players/story tellers/factions can meet up somehow. Im just wandering around the map with nowhere to go really and crave some player interaction that isn’t just KOS/pvp. Some of the stuff ive read on here from even a few months ago looks brilliant, but seems your either in the group or you aren't.

I know kamokazee was trying to get a boxing thing going but hes posted saying hes on a break now too.

I feel theres a real community here (old players and new joiners like me) and we should try and come together

I am a new joiner today!

Dear Diary, world has gone to shitz. Character diary of Kris.