so my first Village character now has a few holes in her head

• So my friendly ex nurse (Katrina) is now dead. Her and her colleague had landed on the shore over 2 weeks ago and made it all the way along the northern boundary, through wolf infested forests, villages overrun with infected, a few ‘friendly’ encounters all the way to Tisy base yesterday. She had gone from a naive nurse to a reclusive survivalist, only to be cut down by some coward, armed to the teeth and hiding in the bushes outside the base, just waiting for survivors like Katrina and her friend to come by. No communication, no held up at gun point, just a single crack and there was my friend laid on the floor bleeding out. They didn’t spot katrina at first so she had the chance to get a shot off while they tried to loot my friends body, which then created chaos with infected swarm, along with the kn*b that killed my friend.

But at the end of the day, she was more useful in cooking food and carrying stuff she didn’t actually need than fighting so she breathed her last breath under a pile of infected.

On the plus note, Geoff arrived on the beach, a middle aged low life of no fixed abode. He has a different mindset and the next person he sees is getting a bullet, no questions asked. Surely they’ll have a tin of beans worth taking. Hes heard of a stash of high end weapons left buried in the north somewhere. Hes got an X on a small section of crumpled map

PS – sorry to the player whose tomato farm now has no tomato’s….. I cant eat another single one…. And my new friend…. Shes almost turned red shes eaten that many….

oh and whoever lives in the church in Berezino….. sorry if it stinks of urine around the altar... I could wait any longer.