Be careful - theres a psycho out there

• So I finally managed to get on the server last night and spawned near Berezino. Looking around I stumbled on the road and a burnt out car.

‘theres something on the car’ I thought and went for a closer look. There sure was……

…..some nice pants, a nice check shirt, a flare and this is where I had a freak out moment…. Alongside was an axe and loads (I mean LOADS) of meat……. ‘ive won the jackpot’ I thought. Went to pick it up and it was Human meat……

Call me old fashioned but I just cant bring myself to scoff on some soul that’s been butchered at the side of the road I turned around and ran away as quick as I could as I didn’t want to meet (no pun intended) the psycho that’s going round chopping up survivors…..

• Berezino church is our faction headquarters, although I must admit that I have not been there a lot lately but I will try to change that. We are going to build the church again with the help of a guy called Deagles who is a master architect and the saint of Berezino.

Myself and Kami payed your church a visit recently. We met as night was closing in. It provided an excellent sanctuary from the darkness and the creatures of the night. Unfortunately we did not have any human meat to offer by way of payment for our stay but I did give your church a five star rating on the local online tourist guide.

Regards,

Just Jack CSF

• Yes, its a terrible sight, quite shocking and I run away to - like a horror movie.

TheRunningManZ - I once saw him chop someone up like that on one of his streams - but it seems the dude he killed was evil and TRMZ was so piss** off.

He might also have done it to ruin his gear - not sure.

Don't think I could ever do that myself - if so I'd have crossed to the dark side.

• This is why some of us don't KoS - we don't know who the good and bad guys are - so confusing here - easier to run away than let them shoot first.

Perhaps the bandits could all wear Red for Danger armbands - I'm sure they'll all do this once word gets around - they are kindly types :)

Guess there is probably already good factions also using red.