Unknown Bandits

• Hello mystery bandit. You held me up outside the village on Friday night or early Saturday morning depending on your time Zone.

It had all the hallmarks of a classy hold up until one of your over zealous comrades ended what could have been an excellent tale to tell. I have no hard feelings. I love classy banditry. If everyone on the server was friendly how boring would that be. Why gear up...you could run around with a butter knife right!

My only regret is that I died before finding out which bandit group held me up. Now I can understand if you don't want to identify yourself on this thread but you can message me on Steam via Garamgeddon.

You stated that you were gonna let me live and told me what you had been up to and said you loved the CSF guys. You sounded like a cool confident bandit so I imagine you are a regular village player.

If you wish to remain anonymous to the server population I will not reveal your name but this could be a start of some excellent roleplay content.

Cool to have met you.

Regards,

Just Jack CSF

• I'll make you a bet. This guy has a bandit playstyle but is a cool gamer & man with integrity and he will know I am the same from our brief encounter. I bet you an AK he will get in touch. Just to show my integrity if he does not contact me I I will hand deliver the AK to you bud even though I could just say he got in touch but I can't reveal his identity and keep the AK. This guy was confident, cool and intelegent. Classy bandit. I'm a classy player also just a different play style.

Later bud o7

• I was told to check out this post.

That was us I'm sure. As you probably heard me say I told dear Sergei NOT to shoot you.

You were Jack?

Not anonymous or anything of the sort (Bad at checking Forums maybe lol)

Never wanted you to die, if someone hasn't done me bad (and even sometimes if they have) if I'm in a situation where they can't (Or I believe they wont) hurt me, then I won't kill them.

But yeah, we had the talk, Sergei came over, he had just shot someone else I told him NOT to shoot, but he's a bit mental. ;D

I'll add you on steam so we can talk, in case you hve any questions or whatever. (-:

You know the problem with drawing lines in the sand? With a breath of air, they disappear.

Revenge isn't a passion, it's a disease. It eats at your mind and poisons your soul.

In this world there are no sides, only players.

• Yes sir that was me.

Well now I can talk about the time I met Mike Hunt.

I knew we were in trouble when I heard that cannibal laugh from the other side of the gate lol

My buddy jumped into the water and hid under the dock side. At least Frank gave you the slip when your companion gave me a .45 facial lol

Please to make your acquaintance. Not so please to meet Sergei lol

Tell Sergei no hard feelings.

Catch you later buddy o7

Just Jack

• I have to ask does Sergei always ignore you when you tell him not to kill people?

• Bit of advice for Sergei.

If you want to play the "psycho bandit" then do something psycho worth talking about. Be the guy shouting "LET ME EAT HIM" while your bandit comrades have to hold you back and apologise for your behaviour. Laugh like a lunatic, make your victim lie in the floor while you jump up and down on their head. Don't just shoot someone in the face before you have even introduced yourself. You did yourself an injustice. Now I know you did not KOS which you have my respect for and credit to you.

In Sergei's defence both the bandits and CSF gents had come under fire from a mystery gunman so possibly this had hastened his decision to end the engagement.

So anyhow that puts an end to it....except for the bounty 😉

• Sergei isn't one we roam with usually. He was in it for the killing of Villagers (Primarily)

You know the problem with drawing lines in the sand? With a breath of air, they disappear.

Revenge isn't a passion, it's a disease. It eats at your mind and poisons your soul.

In this world there are no sides, only players.