DayZ Navigation Guide

• this sucks I have been running around lol for 3 weeks solo haven't seen the village at all. when I did have a radio no one answered. hmm. just wanna meet some friends people I can hang out with help out or just contribute to the village. hopefully someday I get to see you all.

• Ok bud. Only use radio on the hour if battery life is an issue. Some factions check on the hour to conserve battery life. I will try to get hold of a radio again and make more of an effort to turn it on. One recent issue was the radios not working to well recently but that has been fixed with the experimental update. Also if you find a radio in bad shape fix it up with an electronic repair kit. That will improve reception. Other ways of finding the village is going to faction hangouts. Some factions identify a base location in their faction page "read more" section.

You can also run up and down the coast looking for players who might know the location. If you don't loot up first you will find you don't have "gear fear" and won't worry about being visable. Also others won't be so inclined to KOS due to "gear greed".

Keep the faith brother. I was like you once. Took me 3 weeks to find the village also but once you make some contacts you will never look back. Your persistence in looking for the village tells me you are just the type of player that will love the interaction on this server.

Don't "stay safe" be reckless and meet players when the population is high and I'm sure you will find friends soon. PVP KOS players use the server but there are a lot of good guys out there also.

Just Jack CSF