Base Building Wiped...

• I understand that there is a big problem with persistence right now and i know there are a couple other threads about this but i dont want to hijack someone else's thread so here go's...

First off The Village Server has given me some of the best DayZ experiences i have ever had in such a short amount of time, however persistence in the game itself on the developers side of things is absolutely ridiculous...

I spent a whole day helping someone else fortify our base, we finally got it functional and secure, to then get wiped!

It seems to me the Dev's wanted to push out 1.0 for there own selfish reasons, so that they wouldn't have the stigma of being in early access any longer, but as it stands we may as well not build a base and have storage as it just gets wiped... Not to mention general game polish should have been done in Beta, that's what Beta is partly for isn't it?

Instead i have the most ridiculous looking beard, my hair glitches through my hat, and that's just a couple of the visual bugs... And with all of that present i will still play DayZ in its current state haha! Because i love the concept of it so much, when it works its amazing, i just hope they fix persistence ASAP... Rant over, sorry everyone :/