Hi! My Name Is Audi.

• Hello everyone,

I started playing on The Village server a few weeks ago. I used to bounce between servers before 1.0 came out. You see i was KOS so much that i was just scared everytime i saw another player in the distance, i just started to hide all the time, it got really annoying and irritating. I'm not very good at aiming or shooting, but i really like playing games with my husband. He told me to look on community servers, and that KOS is part of the game. My husband told me that we need to find a server we liked or we are going to have to go back to Official. So i was tasked for a whole week to find something we could both enjoy. Day 2 i found you guys. This is the best Dayz experience I have ever had.

The first encounter i had i got robbed, BUT THEY LET ME LIVE!!!! Then they explained to me that this is a RP server and told me what that meant. I realized i could finally be a player! Since i have been a DM for my kids and their group of friends for the last 2 years i got so excited, i get to finally play!

The Village is where i want to spend my free time, you guys are great, even the creepy ones ^^