Posts by Treacle1604

Add me on steam Treacle1604 for secret meeting location and apply to join the faction. (Resubmit if previously rejected)

Respond to this thread also if you wish to join and participate.

Please be clear and concise with information and do not spam me with messages or turn up in our territory otherwise you will be instantly rejected & have a microphone that dosen't echo everything i say.

Regards (CRA) Dan

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"

Ethan your trolling the alliance. You expect us to maintain some kind of dumb ass logic that we should give everyone a chance to shoot us and go unpunished. Pot calling kettle mate you have no right to call anybody unfriendly. Remember chasing 1 guy by himself towards tisy radar station? Ran into an ambush didnt you mate... hunter suddenly became the hunted. And id love to hear what it is the Righteous have planned to improve the content on this server, shooting people videos? Tying them up and quoting the bible all day..? Or just helping your bandit buddies destroy our base? We are doing stuff that will enrich the server and when we get things up and running you will see how much better things are. So quit trolling us and encouraging people we should be attacked.

No one is truly friendly buddy. They probably would have shot you either way under the guise that they were under attack. Prison isn't a good place to hangout. I wouldn't trust defenders of attacks.

If you weren't attacking us for no reason along with all the other people that come for a fight things might be different. Check the map check the Rangers faction overview and realize coming here unannounced poses a risk that you take. Marshall we are friendly, if you see us on the road you will learn that quickly. Meet the righteous out there they will try to kill you so don't listen to Ethan.

That depends on whether or not the people running the server have personal time to spare into cleaning it up, I don't think they get paid for it so with that in mind they also have to be fair and allow people time before wiping their faction from the forum. Not a big issue really is it? We all know whose active and who isn't.

I wonder why ya'll think your whining will change anything, or think despawning will change anything. Speak with your playtime. Don't like the change, leave the server. For those that are staying with the server, would you like a chance to get a barrel? Then vote yes for a wipe.

I'm staying I like it here though the wipe has put everyone's game on hold over the weekend because people simply want to hold onto their stash or build a little outpost for their friends to call home. People are annoyed because they love to play this server not because they want to leave.

People are going to mess up the barrels time and time again and wiping the blocked bases wont stop them re-blocking their bases if they dont want to... if people abide by the new rule they will simply open up. having a wipe looming over us for such a long time just puts everyones game on hold and stops people playing in the meantime, cant we have a decision made tonight so everyone can start playing again?

You have yourself a few choices, You can join the "good side" which would be the settlement, queens gaurd and that lot. Or you can join me and my guys in the empire. We are outnumbered by alot but thats nothing a few bullets cant fix.

Outnumbered! ? live a couple of days with the village guard and try maintain the base for a few days from constant attacks and despawning then you will truly know the meaning of been outnumbered.

We have recently seized control of prison island from the bandit coalition, some of their members are trapped inside our compound while the others are still attacking outside.

We urge all friendly survivors to avoid this area as we are still dealing with this issue and you will be shot on sight.

The Rangers would like to add that although we are a friendly faction, we are a militarized group that will not take chances when unauthorized visitors approach the island.

With Regards to all good people of Chernarus.... (CRA) Dan

Actually just bought squad, best tactical shooter ever. It is kinda like mix between battlefield and Arma. :thumbup:

But yeah, mayby we can forget this idea then. I might still consider turning our own territory to a deathzone, it would greatly increase the profit in the meat industry, lots of people lying around on the streets of Berezino and me running around with a butcher knife, skinning people, doing some hard labour. Hmm... I will think about it.....

I have squad and really don't get around to playing it as much as I'd like because of dayz, we should get a group of us from here to play.