Posts by Boris

I had problems hearing people talk, ingame settings couldnt help much so i tryied with .cfg file settings and it works nice

yourname.DayZProfile.062.cfg

volumeMaster=10;

volumeCD=0;

volumeFX=7;

volumeSpeech=15;

volumeVoN=20;

I pushed volumeSpeech to 15 and volumeVoN to 20, dont know which one affects ingame speech but it worked so i left it like that

I remember you now!

That last guy with motorcycle helmet that you killed came with me and my friend. We picked him up near altar.

After you guys killed him i was wandering where the hell he disappeared.... And after that, your 2 friends lured me to tent and back stabbed me while guard was like 10m away from the tent....

I have their names, i cut their BALLS!!!!

Didn't know that cheap scamming was allowed, i learned my lesson.... xD

THEIR BALLS!!!!!!

Thanks people, I'm glad you liked it!

Incredibly Ballsy move you did there, Boris. I hope a fellow survivor will be able to tell you what became of your balls that evening... Hopefully he left them to decay naturally with the rest of your body, and did not feel the need to take them as a personal trophy...

Lol Daniel, maybe my balls were bugged and unlootable so someone killed him while he was trying to pick them up.

Status report beta 0.63:

- Boris's balls can now be looted!

Hello everyone,

last night i had an intense day venturing in northern areas.

It was a cold night lightened by moonlight. As i was passing thru Pustoshka I suddenly spotted a man dressed all in white with wolf mask and big sharpened chainsaw in his hands running around. A feeling of cold fear an warm joy filled my body at same time because this time the hunter become the hunted!

As I was tracking him and trying to get a nice position for sniping, my balls became bigger and bigger and my patience lesser. He was looting around houses pretty fast so I decided to make a big flank to the trees between Pustoshka and Vybor and ambush him.

After few minutes of impatience my balls reached the maximum size along with my confidence as i saw him popping out of last house and running thru the bushes towards me. I aimed at him thru the scope of my FAL as he was running strait forward to my direction without seeing me and finally i pulled the trigger. At that point problems started...

Somehow I missed him... God knows why...

He instantly spotted me and turned on his chainsaw and started a furious zigzagging charge towards my position. Panic started to take over the situation because i emptied a whole clip on him and didn't hit him once...

As he was getting closer, my balls started to shrink along with my confidence to that minimum limit that I started running away and scream like a sissy girl (don't tell anyone or i cut your balls!).

The roles came back to its natural form again, he became the hunter and I became the hunted.... He hits me once and whats left of my balls fell off. So I started running and zigzagging in a major panic towards the big tree where I somehow manage to change clip and finally get into position to put him to an end.

Filled with adrenaline I started looting his equipment and taking his chainsaw and mask as a trophy.

In all that rush I forgot that I'm not the only person in Chernarus and all of the sudden another geared guy stops in a bush 6 meters from me without seeing me. I said to my self "Ok, lets make this night even more epic!". I aimed his head and pulled the trigger. As i watched his lifeless body falling down he somehow instantly shots me in a balls and I die. What happened there I cannot explain, maybe someone else will...

One more thing, I almost instantly checked the Chainsaw man pulse to see his name but all i had in return was Error... He is lightning fast in matter of hiding his identity. Reading comments on my last week kill of the Chainsaw man I've decided that if I ever find out his identity, I will keep it for myself. (Although I believe he is changing it).

Chainsaw man thanks once again for enormous quantity of adrenaline! Better luck next time.

Here is the pic:

Hello everyone,

last night i was hanging around in Vybor with Karrigan and my Settlers and Queens guard friends.

In the middle of the night i went to place some loot close to office building near PD. All of the sudden i hear foot steps. I immediately asked "who's there???".

There was no answer, just those steps that turned from walking steps into running steps. Adrenaline started to fill my veins as i started to run for cower and all of the sudden i hear chainsaw scary sound and see the Chainsaw man running at me as a maniac!!! Entangled in panic I raised my gun and started shooting while he missed my head for an inch. As he was turning back and after 2 heart-attacks and 20 bullets i finally manage to put him down. We took his chainsaw as a trophy.

I must say that i really respect this fearsome character. This was one of most intense experiences of all times! :D