Posts by Ihavegumgum

This thread is regarding the village guards. It's a matter of improving and making the village more secure, stable and therefore more prosperous.

I am going to try and make this as short and mechanical as possible, by giving example of a scenario, which most of the time will have the same outcome.

Scenario: 2 guards, 5 random villagers. - > b95 shots from the hill. Instantly everybody runs in the house with the guards trying to counter the sniper.

Outcome: most of the time one of the guards will get shot if not both, then villagers too if they peak.

Problem: 0 team work. The 5 villagers were just in there waiting for the guards to ''defend'' them.

Solution: now read this carefully as it is very important. The problem presented above it's just a scenario which does not have the same outcome every time, however it happens too often and i believe we can at least reduce the casualties on the village side. Being a guard does not involve just attempting to defend the settlement. I believe that being a guard is much more than that. It is your duty to train the villagers who most of them are just preoccupied with activities such as planting seeds, cooking etc. So having that said i'm calling the guards to have short military training sessions with the villagers such as: show them the most common points where snipers camp around the village, teach them to recognise weapons according to what sound they make when shot, if a b95 or mosin shot do not run straight in the house instead just rush the bandit, every 15 mins have a 2 players with shotguns on a patrol around the village and there's much more to it.

I strongly believe that something like this not only will increase player interaction, but it will make the village more secure.

I'm looking forward for your feedback :!:

Guys.. even though we all love what you are doing here - base building is far from being implemented into the game!

Find the mole who has opened the gates to the bad guy, make it a role play event to rebuild or re-structure your guards etc.

Calling for server files and devs won't help.

I had a dream few weeks ago.It goes like this: They will implement base building in 2020, but it will be in alpha, inside a game that's in beta stage, on an experimental servel with not persistence.

Rebuilding the base is fairly easy. Tents are easy to find. Whats the most important thing is for the community to stay united and not give up cos X number of tents are gone.