my first adventure

• met a couple of nice dudes earlyer made our way to the radio tower to bring musical joy to the people met another couple of dudes who were also wanting to do some pods casts grim and arn the first two guys i met sadly died of dehydration at the station lol but radio chernarus will be on air soon keep them radios tuned in for updates!!,:thumbup::thumbup:

• I think we all heard that romantic conversation by the fire while they were waiting for the other guys friend (who had died from dehydration) to return to that place.

At one point he said: "Would you imagine if the radio was on?" ... =)

• At one point he said: "Would you imagine if the radio was on?" ... =)

yup, I kept trying to engage them on the radio, started assuming I'm a noob who doesn't know how to use a radio, then he said that and I figured they were just ignoring. At one point I mentioned something about "copyright is gonna kill me on this" during a song that promptly changed.

I did notice something weird, occasionally I'd have to turn the radio off, then back on, to keep hearing them. I'll probably edit it into a short video because it made my night.

• I did notice something weird, occasionally I'd have to turn the radio off, then back on, to keep hearing them. I'll probably edit it into a short video because it made my night.

Yes, thats the correct way to kinda "fix" the radios currently.

• You need to take it to your hands, turn it off, drop it to the floor, take it again in your hands and then turn it on (Then you can keep there or place it in your inventory).
    • If the other guy is within 4.5km you would be able to hear him (Personal Radio). But if he is far away from that, you can only hear them for some seconds before the signal fades away.
    • If you had a radio and you leave it ON somewhere (And then, for example, you find another radio and you keep it OFF with you), sometimes you would still be able to send your VOIP through the radio (I think that's what happened to OP)
  • yup, I kept trying to engage them on the radio, started assuming I'm a noob who doesn't know how to use a radio, then he said that and I figured they were just ignoring. At one point I mentioned something about "copyright is gonna kill me on this" during a song that promptly changed.

I did notice something weird, occasionally I'd have to turn the radio off, then back on, to keep hearing them. I'll probably edit it into a short video because it made my night.

no wernt me but was the fellows who died i think an yeah obvisiously were not going to pester the sound waves with music but hopefully maybe we can arrange a rave up at the tower soon so i hope you all attend dress to impress no weapons allowed and if possible maybe some guard to be door men would be sweet let me know what you peeps think