The Village Guards are recruiting again!

• Yes, we are recruiting again!

First let me take a minute to introduce The Village and The Guards:

What is The Village?
    DayZ Village is an experiment started by Barely Infected (supported by Spaggie and).
    Where a group of survivors try to build and maintain a Village. It was meant to last 10 days but because of the success it became a DayZ Community.

The Village is still up and running to date and it's up to the Village Guards to make sure everything it is in good shape.
    We can be reached at radio channel 87.8 and we want the Village to be a place people can call home

Who are The Village Guards?
    The Village Guards were created at the end of the first day the server came online making it the oldest faction on the server.
    It started as a small group of like minded people who wanted to make sure The Village would stay a fun and safe place.
    In time we grew to a group of 25 members who all share this idea and keep working to keep The Village safe.

Recruiting
    We are always looking for good people who want to join The Guards.
    You will be part of a group of casual and hardcore players who all want one thing:
    Keep The Village fun and safe.
    When you are at The Village you will be meeting all sorts of people: Most of them with the best intentions, some with bad intentions. With the help of other Guards it's up to you to keep it a safe place.

Applying
    You can apply on our faction page, but we have a few requirements before you apply:
    First visit The Village: Get to know the other Guards, and give us a chance to get to know you.
    Help us out: Go on missions for (or with) the Guards, help supply The Village (ask the Guards for things The Village needs)
    Once we got to know you, you can apply on our faction page.
    Please make sure to join the BarelyInfected Discord (Don't forget to give your Discord name in the application)
    This way we can contact you if we have some follow-up questions, and we can let you know if your application got accepted or denied.

Please be patient after applying, all application will be discussed among the Guard Captains.

FAQ
    Q: I want to join The Guards, but i can't find The Village. Can i get the location so i can visit?
    A: We don't disclose The Village location on the forum or the Discord. You could see finding The Village as your first mission. Get in game, try to contact people on the radio or talk to other survivors.

Q: I can't reach anyone on the radio, how am i supposed to contact you?
    A: The battery life in DayZ is pretty short at this moment, so we always try to get on the radio every full hour (and half hour if possible) Unfortunately we're not always able to do so.

Q: I've been around The Village for a few days now, and i've been helping out. How do i know if it's the right time to apply?
    A: Just ask The Guards. We can always give you an idea if it's the right time to apply.

Supplies The Village always needs:
    -Building supplies: (planks, metal plates, nails, tools)
    -Batteries and radio's
    -Gas canisters
    -Medical supplies (morphine, salinebags and tops)
    -Canned food and drinks
    -Car tents
    -Military Tents

:bi:

“Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable.”