Looking for allies

• So if you think you can do a better job and dont mind trying to play a good guy with a target on your head. Then stop on by and sign up. Everyone gets a chance.

Don't know why you think we're challenging you. We don't have personal quarrels with anyone other than Mike Tython, I'm not out to change village guard's protocol or means of operation, and I'm certainty not interested in being a guard. The Righteous's description defines my play style. We're fanatics. We are not bound by any moral or ethical code, other than the ones we interpret from the bible. It makes us twisted. Just not a cannibalistic demon worshiping Dagoth Church twisted. The guards on the other hand, are supposed to be the lawful good of the server. They should be bound by a code of morals and ethics, perhaps they should have some sort of written doctrine.

Even with that being said, there is a chance that you can go into the village and meet false guards, or you can go into the village and it's run by blatant bandits.

Regardless the village can almost certainly be bad news, especially after a certain hour.

I'm giving this guy a fair warning before he spends 7 hours gearing up to go to the village to be slaughtered like a lamb.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• Ethan, is this all you do? Do you get bored and think, "who's thread shall I hijack today?" Or can you just not help yourself like a coiled spring releasing under tension? You're like a dog with a bone who just can't help himself. Your'e like a bad smell...urgghh there it is again. Have a word with yourself, man.

THE QUEEN'S GUARD
    Armbands: Black
    Frequency: 91.9
    Strength in teamwork. Pride and trust in each other. To war, we go...

The post was edited 1 time, last by TrojanWarrior ().

• Ethan, is this all you do? Do you get bored and think, "who's thread shall I hijack today?" Or can you just not help yourself like a coiled spring releasing under tension? You're like a dog with a bone who just can't help himself. Your'e like a bad smell...urgghh there it is again. Have a word with yourself, man.

Because giving a advice when asked, on an open thread, is hijacking it.

Maybe you just can't comprehend my replies.

Even with that being said, there is a chance that you can go into the village and meet false guards, or you can go into the village and it's run by blatant bandits.

Regardless the village can almost certainly be bad news, especially after a certain hour.

I'm giving this guy a fair warning before he spends 7 hours gearing up to go to the village to be slaughtered like a lamb.

If you can't handle another person's thoughts, maybe you shouldn't be on the forums.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• I think Brothers versus Queen`s Guard at the Stadium south of Novoselky`s church would clear some air. Melee vs melee, fists vs fists, pistols vs pistols etc. Just pick a date and time and we could make a "meatful" event from this. :thumbup:

Naa... one Mike Tython is all you need.

You sir only want more meat!!

• Anyone can take a gun from trusting friendlies and shoot them in the back.

That's very true dude, the thing is:

- You guys were/are definitely not "trusting friendlies", you just reclute (or tried to) the guy to attack a friendly place

- There was not shooting from the back. All your 3 guys saw the smoke of that SKS.

• That's very true dude, the thing is:

- You guys were/are definitely not "trusting friendlies", you just reclute (or tried to) the guy to attack a friendly place

- There was not shooting from the back. All your 3 guys saw the smoke of that SKS.

It was weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure one of our guys was afk, and he killed me point blank, might as well have been in the back considering the animation to react would have taken so long. It was already over.

You couldn't have reacted any faster bud, but keep talking that smack!

• Why do people feel the need to brag about what other people did in game? “Yeah my mate killed like three guys lol!” I mean congrats on having a friend better at the game than you. Maybe it’s a European thing to get hype when people do shit you can’t but I’ll stick to doing it myself thank you very much.

• Why do people feel the need to brag about what other people did in game? “Yeah my mate killed like three guys lol!” I mean congrats on having a friend better at the game than you. Maybe it’s a European thing to get hype when people do shit you can’t but I’ll stick to doing it myself thank you very much.

Makes them feel good I guess. Last time we kill bragged was when we wiped GM Village of Mike and 3 other bandits.