The Downsides of Being the Nice Guy

• Australian Server, mainly meant for PVP so I can't really trust people, was thinking of going to Cherno to battle it out with some others. So I'm on Skalisty and meet this fresh spawn, has some gear, no gun. I tell him the location of a drybag, we meet at the shore later on and we meet some other guy, we decide on becoming a team and the Skalisty guy says he spots a guy with an AUG, we run inside and barricade ourselves in, locking the door. I look out the window with my B95 and see nobody, not even the zombie is moving, we're in here for about 1 minute, and then I look over, this guy has an MP-133 to my face, and fires. He kills the random we met on the coast and then we die. Pro-tip : Don't trust Australians on a PVP Server. (If you're Australian, this is a joke ok don't actually take this seriously)

• There is never a downside of being a good guy. While they show panic and fear by killing a person from the back, the reasonable guy shows that the risk of trusting someone who didn´t show any initial hostility its what finally make this game different from the rest.

Keep trusting and of course keep dying... but be sure of one thing: do that and you would never gonna become a dick.

• We have an aussie and I'll have you know, he's only shot someone in the back twice!

But seriously,

Australian server = SE Asian Server

Not only is that where all the exploiters come from, but if they can't speak English I'd say the chances of them killing you are high.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7