What is your story

• I firewolf2298 would like to ask people for there stories so i can put everyone's stories that they have had on this amazing server and make a kind of book out of it so please send me your stories and ill make a book of everyone's adventures and there stories that they have had on the dayz village server

• I firewolf2298 would like to ask people for there stories so i can put everyone's stories that they have had on this amazing server and make a kind of book out of it so please send me your stories and ill make a book of everyone's adventures and there stories.

This reminds me of the old dayz mod journal, I absolutely loved it and I found it a very nice alternative for the simple stats bar on the right of the screen, you could even note down some stuff and it would actually somewhat keep track of what you had done.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• Now as for stories, I suppose one of my fondest memories is also one of my oldest. It was the first day I ever played dayz standalone, being the little bambi I was I ran straight into the nearest military base (balotta airstrip) I had a mosin with 2 rounds. And oh boy was I scared, Then a guy ran into the barrack I was looting. Before I even had a chance to think I shot him, fearing he would block my only way out of there. The random stranger took the hit, but strangely enough he didn't seem to care. I feel like he never even noticed he got shot. So, I put a second shot into him my last round it was aswel, and there he went, poor guy didn't last long, I felt bad in the end but it was just bad place bad time for the guy. I grabbed whatever I could use from him and went on my way to a little town called mogilevka. In mogilevka I met a really nice guy called lucas, lucas had been hit however, so I thought to myself "Hey I have full health, so I will give him a blood donation! (Completely unaware of blood types) so I transfused my blood into him, and lucas lasted for a couple of seconds. But then he dropped dead on the floor. I was so confused, but there was no time to linger for many shots were fired not too far up north from me. So I took what I could use and went on my way to investigate the shots, and boy did I regret that. As I looked over the hill I saw a group of 4 guys all in full gear fighting a group of 3. Now me being the bambi I was back then decided "I should probably take some shots at them!" (Next time I'll just be more careful and wait for me to be able to kill simply the last 2 survivors) So I opened fire, and before I knew it both groups were looking at me. a little bambi with his little mosin trembling in fear against their proper automatic weaponry. I dare say I lasted a good..... 2 seconds.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• this story is probably one of my earlier encounters and my favorite one (happened around january 2017).

I decided to play some dayz after a 2 month break, spawned in berezino as a bambi, met a british guy (forgot his name so i'll just call him aiden, he was decently geared and we talked for a bit and decided to team up, we heard footsteps nearby and we went to investigate, the guy we stumbled upon (we'll call him noah) was friendly too, we just told him to but his gun away and he gave us one of his guns as he was double carrying, after we looted some houses we met up at PD and while we were talking, some guy killed me and noah with a single hit from a frying pan, aiden killed the hostile with a pistol, but i never saw him ever again, i spawned east of kamy, and as soon as i spawned, i saw another player spawn a few meters away from me, it was noah! We reunited and decided to go west, on our way to kamy we met another guy (i'll name him george) he wanted to team up with us and so we did, a minute later he knocks me and noah out, he cuffed and bagged me, he started giggling and i couldn't tell why, he started force feeding me something, then i thought the food tasted funny ,he takes the bag off my head, in the same position where noah died, i see bones and human flesh, at this point he's just hysterically laughing, i break out as he tries to force feed me some more, he takes out his cleaver and we engage in a melee fight, i knocked him down and i got on top of him and beat him to death, with every punch getting stronger and stronger and when i was done i sat there staring at his face, it was reduced to pulp. I ran over to kamyshovo and some guy called john tried holding me up and cuffed me, he put a bag over my head, before that he placed teddy bears in front of me, he told me the sacrifice of my life is the only he can live, two guys come storming in, shouting at him asking him why we has me bagged and he tried to talk his way out of it, after about a minute of arguing, I'm released and the bag is taken off my head, and one of the guys that helped me told him "fuck you asshole, i don't give a shit" and beat john's head in with a bat, the other guy gave me some loot and a gun to defend myself with and we parted ways. The two guys' names were portuguese and marshmellow and if any of you two guys are reading this somehow, thank you.

• So be me, see a group of bandits on my own, I was hired out by a neutral faction to kill, I found the bandits up near novy I get there in the woods about 600 meters from the town, get instantly shot at dropped down and crawled through the ditch for 3 hours trying to get a better position, crawling through the sewer like a rat, Sniping an enemy is a lot like sniping at an animal fire at the wrong moment and you may lose your chance forever. Starts to get dark and hear movement around me turn to see enemy but he doesn’t see me I unload a full clip into him dropping him instantly, get up and run to relocate. Made it into town now holed up near the Bandit camp. Can hear the conversation they were on alert and shaken. I can hear the anxiety in their voices. I look out window and drop one the other two scurry to a barn. Low on ammo I drop one before he can get inside. Just one left. I pull the combat knife out of my boot and drop my gun it would only weigh me down at this point I crawl slowly to the shed, he’s waiting for me i peaks and nothing happens. He must typing a message

I rush him with my knife and slit his throat, I’m tired I take a knee next to all the carnage, pick my rifle back up loot and leave knowing the land was a better place.

• Ihave always been a lonewolf and minded my own buissness. Always a sucker for looting and having an armory. Issue being that I never used the guns myself and rarely hit what I was aiming at. I was good att getting loot but terrible at spending it. Now I heard about this Village at a summer camp and thought that it would be good to meet some people after wandering alone for so long. I knew I would not be able to trust to many but I decided that safety comes in numbers. I started making my way to the summercamp, the Village. I ran for hours and finally started to come closer. Thoughts were running thorugh my mind about campfires, guitarplaying and childrensplay. It had been too long. I finaly arrived and to my surprise there were no one guarding the gate. I went around the gate and entered through a hole in the fence. When I peaked the corner of the fence I saw..... nothing. It was alarmingly quiet. No traces of people. I started to wonder if it was false rumours. Had it all been a lie? Would bandits ambush me as soon as I started speaking? Only one way to find out. I started walking deeper into the camp but there was nothing. It looked like no one had been there since the outbreak started. Then all of the sudden, I see a siluette in the corner ofoch my eye. "Hello?" I shouted. No response. "Hello im friendly!" I shouted again. The body looked heavy and walked slowly towards me. "Hey man where is everybody? I have been looking for ages"....... then it made a sound. Like boiling water filtred through a radio. "Shit" i whispered. Zeds. I started running the other way and struggled to whip out my pistol from my holster. The Zed started running my way. Then there wer shots. 3-5 shots went off and I continued running. I ran through the same hole I entred through and aimed for the woods. Mabey the Village had been overrunned. Mabey it never existed.

The Zed had given up in chasing me and I had slowed down the phase. I had been running for along the treeline for a good 4 minutes to get away from the camp. I stopped to, catch my breath and took a sip of water. Then I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around. And there is a man with blood on his hands and a smile on his face. "Heey man you want some wolfstake? Just took these buggers out!" He said with joy in his voice. His name was Choco and we later travled to the Village together and became good friends. We still get drunk from time to time.

Sorry for any spelling errors. Feel free to rewrite it to fit your book :)

• Been avoiding this game because its dayz... but when i found this server and joined it first ingame contact with player was friendly.

It was awkward,but as we shared our info he told me about location of prison island where i later found so many amazing people and got involved with trading community,

Been doing missions for community and its awesome it has some purpose now like its a whole new game. I meen killing chickens fishing and all that stuff cooking gathering wood water and all the good stuff. 10/10 community <3 sorry for bad english ;)