Is Berezino a hot spot?

• We have noticed this too. Our territory`s economy is crumbling because meat economy is all time low and people lose their jobs. One day we saw a guy who jumped from apartment roof and died. People are slowly turning crazy and depressed. The great city of Milk, Honey and Human meat is just a desolate warzone nowadays. I urge, please stay away from Northern Berezino. Especially the Police Station/Fire Station and Docks area. Anyone who seeks shelter can come inside the Berezino Church if guns are holstered. Stay safe people.

Reverend

• We have noticed this too. Our territory`s economy is crumbling because meat economy is all time low and people lose their jobs. One day we saw a guy who jumped from apartment roof and died. People are slowly turning crazy and depressed. The great city of Milk, Honey and Human meat is just a desolate warzone nowadays. I urge, please stay away from Northern Berezino. Especially the Police Station/Fire Station and Docks area. Anyone who seeks shelter can come inside the Berezino Church if guns are holstered. Stay safe people.

Reverend

I tend to hang around Berenzino a lot, if I see some cheeky bandits I will be sure to drop off some giftboxes ;)

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• Gary i think i killed you in Berezino this week. I'm sorry, I took your loot, it wasn't much and then because i was hungry i ate your meat I never realised how tender and tasty metrosexual meat is. I'm sorry Gary but if i see you again ill kill you and eat your meat, take your gear and throw it in the ocean. You should all try metrosexual meat, it hydrates you really quick and once you taste it, you will want more of it.

ps: if you are aware of more metrosexsuals like Gary please let me know.

• Gary i think i killed you in Berezino this week. I'm sorry, I took your loot, it wasn't much and then because i was hungry i ate your meat I never realised how tender and tasty metrosexual meat is. I'm sorry Gary but if i see you again ill kill you and eat your meat, take your gear and throw it in the ocean. You should all try metrosexual meat, it hydrates you really quick and once you taste it, you will want more of it.

ps: if you are aware of more metrosexsuals like Gary please let me know.

Pfft, as if you could've eaten me. I have yet to die a single time in berenzino.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• I noticed that the metrosexual kind tends to be very deceiving, it must have been somebody else then. I am challenging you to a stick fight. Lets see who can handle their stick better ! The reward from my part would be an empty barrel so you can store all the stuff you bought. My reward from you will be your meat.

• I noticed that the metrosexual kind tends to be very deceiving, it must have been somebody else then. I am challenging you to a stick fight. Lets see who can handle their stick better ! The reward from my part would be an empty barrel so you can store all the stuff you bought. My reward from you will be your meat.

Son, I am a man of the woods. challenges like that do not interest me. I am at home in a quiet forest hunting deer with my bow. Not going into stick fights for some false sense of recoqnition.

• It's about survival.

If it's about survival you would evade conflict when possible. This is not about survival this is a false sense of pride. You could survive for months in dayz without even a single player encounter nor player kills. Simply by living off the woods.