Factions

• I've been killed by attackers and by Defense teams trying to keep things in order. Its important to understand how they think. If you hear active gunshots and your not looking for trouble Stay somewhere safe and low profile. try to keep Coms open with the people there.

• Is it me or does the alliance just shoot on sight even tho you have been there the whole time no wonder people are hostile on this game it’s because you work hard for people and they just betray you this server is the worst!

It probably is just you, yes. Either you got unlucky and got there during an attack (In which case it's obvious you get shot) or you got shot by a bandit who was pretending to be friendly. regardless, I've seen it happen many times where we held fire on someone. can't say I never regret that later on.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• Marshall Im sorry you were killed yesterday but we didn't know who it was and we saw you run across the bridge and we tried to talk to you and you woulden't respond we did not just shoot on sight

The guy that killed you felt really bad just becarefull with going across the bridge and try to respond to us

• Marshall Im sorry you were killed yesterday but we didn't know who it was and we saw you run across the bridge and we tried to talk to you and you woulden't respond we did not just shoot on sight

The guy that killed you felt really bad just becarefull with going across the bridge and try to respond to us

yea man I tried on the radio several times and was just looking to trade if I come back today can I get my gear back or if not it’s fine ?

• No one is truly friendly buddy. They probably would have shot you either way under the guise that they were under attack. Prison isn't a good place to hangout. I wouldn't trust defenders of attacks.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• No one is truly friendly buddy. They probably would have shot you either way under the guise that they were under attack. Prison isn't a good place to hangout. I wouldn't trust defenders of attacks.

If you weren't attacking us for no reason along with all the other people that come for a fight things might be different. Check the map check the Rangers faction overview and realize coming here unannounced poses a risk that you take. Marshall we are friendly, if you see us on the road you will learn that quickly. Meet the righteous out there they will try to kill you so don't listen to Ethan.

That's funny coming from you.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• Got negative down votes because the entire village alliance had to hop on my dick.

Seriously Marshall, like you said it's how the game goes. It's a waste of time going to that part of the map. Kids sitting on the light house trying to snipe you. Kids sitting on the islands trying to snipe you. Kids waiting in the Komarovo police station trying to kill you.

You're gambling with your life over there--regardless of who you think is friendly or not.

*edit

Also, you can see how the village people act even out of game. It speaks to the kind of characters they are. I'm sure there is a handful of them at least twice my age. We swam to the island once looking for gas masks and ended up in a huge siege. They're unable to move on, so they swarm my reply to this thread like hawks.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brother_Ethan ().

• We swam to the island once looking for gas masks and ended up in a huge siege.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Welllllllllll whyyyyyy didn't you sayyyyyyyyyyyy soooooo? Sheesh man we've got GP5 for you if you want them. All you have to do is ask man. I see they are your thing. We might even have a white sweater for you somewhere. No need to come guns blazing.

THE QUEEN'S GUARD
    Armbands: Black
    Frequency: 91.9
    Strength in teamwork. Pride and trust in each other. To war, we go...

• Well I was there today looking to trade a ghillie and there was no answer, so I went to the main entrance and was shot by someone camping inside at the first entrance, I'm having that weird glitch where I can hear him after death and I do believe its actually "smokey", See this might actually be a bit confusing as i'm writing and listening at the same time, but I have realised my mic was muted which I totally forgive him if it is smokey, still though, I'm coming for my SVD.

Scratch all of this, mic was muted when I was asking who was inside, still no idea who killed me but they where part of The Alliance at least, not that bothered now as it was totally my fault I was killed, the SVD is fine to keep as it was my 3rd one so I don't mind losing it and i'm not actually sure if me trading with my enemies is a good idea anyway as I think I might of been shot anyway now that I think of it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tyler: I've learned it was wrong after listening to you lot after death. ().

• Well I was there today looking to trade a ghillie and there was no answer, so I went to the main entrance and was shot by someone camping inside at the first entrance, I'm having that weird glitch where I can hear him after death and I do believe its actually "smokey", See this might actually be a bit confusing as i'm writing and listening at the same time, but I have realised my mic was muted which I totally forgive him if it is smokey, still though, I'm coming for my SVD.

smokey is a guard :/ why would they be there?:whistling: