Check out my new video

• I will never change my name and it’s hard because I was following people and then they figured out who I was and broke my legs and left me to die up near tisy ? XD after I tried to kill them and run away

wheres the long game cos all I see so short game here man. If I was you I'd think long time the shit that could have been done but your unable to do not. amateurs!!!

• xDDDD Its fun to murder people when they think you are their friends and yes my partner in crime is eagle xD

If you guys left it to just killing, sure. but your buddy eagle has been caught despawning.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• My in game name I changed to just rick from rick grimes. I tend to scream a lot when i get scared or shot at ? yeah I don’t care what people think.

• wtf eagle has played on the server only 1 time and killed people at green mountain and he never despawned stuff your a liar ?

I'm not a liar buddy, we had a positive ID on him recently despawning shit. Maybe you are unaware of it happening but it sure as hell did happen.

Killing is only one small aspect of survival. And hardly necessary. A person's desire to kill, is not out of thrive to survive. But rather a false sense of pride, a sick form of amusement, a disgusting form of empowerment. They who feel the need to kill and call it "survival" are just refusing to accept their barbaric ways. Self defence is another matter entirely, but how often is that self defence not against those who feel an unnatural need to harm?

• gary he never plays dayz more really

I'm just relaying the info about your teammate we have back to you. what you do with that info isn't my problem.