A business proposition to the new Village

• Dear Village,

We are approaching your new glorious Village with a little proposition. In exchange of one childrens backpack full of human meat per week, we will deliver you some weaponry, tents, clothing or items etc. We are waiting eagerly for your Village representatives answer. Oh and one more thing, make it a great day!

Sincerely Reverend Stone and Father David from The Church of Dagoth

• "And because of all your abominations, I will do among you what I have not done, and the like of which I will never do again. Therefore, fathers will eat their sons among you, and sons will eat their fathers; for I will execute judgments on you and scatter all your remnant to every wind. 'So as I live,' declares the Lord GOD, 'surely, because you have defiled My sanctuary with all your detestable idols and with all your abominations, therefore I will also withdraw, and My eye will have no pity and I will not spare.…" Ezekiel 5:9-11

Your hunger for human flesh is a punishment for your worshiping of detestable idols. Your actions are condemned by the lord, reverend. If only you could be brought back to the light.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• "And because of all your abominations, I will do among you what I have not done, and the like of which I will never do again. Therefore, fathers will eat their sons among you, and sons will eat their fathers; for I will execute judgments on you and scatter all your remnant to every wind. 'So as I live,' declares the Lord GOD, 'surely, because you have defiled My sanctuary with all your detestable idols and with all your abominations, therefore I will also withdraw, and My eye will have no pity and I will not spare.…" Ezekiel 5:9-11

Your hunger for human flesh is a punishment for your worshiping of detestable idols. Your actions are condemned by the lord, reverend. If only you could be brought back to the light.

There aint no 'Gods' down here just Barry, Double Barry and behide us are the man/women we've eaten.

Come COME! walk the road with us and we can talk about things

• There aint no 'Gods' down here just Barry, Double Barry and behide us are the man/women we've eaten.

Come COME! walk the road with us.

Barry you heathen. I hope wild animals ravage your leather emporium. Don't forget the kindness we extended to you months ago.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace - Eph. 1-7

• We are all Brother.

Well, whoever was inside surrounded by our troops agreed that our point of views might be different but he also said that he does not see big contradictions between us. So we gave him a word of honor that we fall back and so we did. We might have just attacked the building with force when we heard he was one of The Righteous but we decided not to because the man inside sounded like a gentleman. Remember that in the future Brother Ethan, remember that...