One of the greatest experiences I know on this server that I need too mention, other than all the cool peeps Ive met...heres some heroic shit

• First : Joe freeman, Nollie and Chief all were running to meet me Kamehenkha...I spawned in elektro they were in kami, (Smokey and I had a tent storage west from the previous night...I dont need too mention how awesome Smokey is as you all know who have played with him) ...we all agreed to keep going to Kamehenkha...while I was in Balota airstrip I ran into the ATC without a care in the world and was gunned down by a member of the Land pirates as I walked in the door(tbh I did have a shotty in my hands...didnt see him on the stairs , sun in my eyes.....uncon for 16 minutes till the boys rushed it whacked the one dude ...salined me...gave me gear...we THEN ran into the OTHER land pirate 15 minutes later whose friend died , talked to him , 4 v 1 , he was cool enough to admit that they shot me...and tell us we killed his friend...said they did try to revive me (I was pretty messed) so for his honesty and fair play we both went our separate ways... Thank you boys (Joe, Nollie, Chief) Incredible nail biting experiance, Joe for coordinating, hes an excellent player and good with a gun and Nollie whacked the one one dude...fellas, Nollie is badass...dont let his friendlieness fool you. Chief is a cool cat who can hold his own for sure and very smart also...I could go on about how great the team I work with is but I wont....we are legion in the right situation...theres lots of us...time differences mean alot. But that rescue mission stands out.

I wouldve posted a video about this one encounter alone but it wasnt there when i checked...reason being is I probably figured I was dead when uncon and turned it off (recording) ...now...I am giving credit where credit is due.

theres actually alot of credit I want to give to alot of people, Freeranger, Smokey, Varchar, Mike Hunt and the list goes on, seriously it goes on...and on...this server is the best in my books...dont worry boys ...its coming, hold on.

• i believe i remember this incident, you scared the hell out of the land pirate in there and he shot out of pure fear cause he saw a guy running in with a shotgun xD

we're actually sorry if we've been shooting people from the village by accident, we're generelly speaking nice guys, but we live in a rough neighborhood, and if someone comes running up on us, they usually mean buisness.

if you fella's wish to get in touch with the landpirates take a look through our factionpage, we've grown steadily in numbers, and we're always looking for people to go on adventures with :)

Audiopython, Quartermaster of The Land Pirates.

• i believe i remember this incident, you scared the hell out of the land pirate in there and he shot out of pure fear cause he saw a guy running in with a shotgun xD

we're actually sorry if we've been shooting people from the village by accident, we're generelly speaking nice guys, but we live in a rough neighborhood, and if someone comes running up on us, they usually mean buisness.

if you fella's wish to get in touch with the landpirates take a look through our factionpage, we've grown steadily in numbers, and we're always looking for people to go on adventures with :)

after your response....

I might add I at through the whole ordel...half way somone broke my legs as my screen went red...woke up with nothing on...i wonder what you had in store for me?..I suggest if you want to come off as honorable...you try harder.

"scare" are you joking? no one scares-2dogs

• "scare" are you joking? no one scares-2dogs

no the land pirate got scared :)

after your response....

I might add I at through the whole ordel...half way somone broke my legs as my screen went red...woke up with nothing on...i wonder what you had in store for me?..I suggest if you want to come off as honorable...you try harder.

most likeley a questioning of why you're running up on us and we'd tie you up and take something unimportant if we assesed that you where friendly, i believe the broken legs where an accident, it was a very new player you ran up on :)

• First : Joe freeman, Nollie and Chief all were running to meet me Kamehenkha...I spawned in elektro they were in kami, (Smokey and I had a tent storage west from the previous night...I dont need too mention how awesome Smokey is as you all know who have played with him) ...we all agreed to keep going to Kamehenkha...while I was in Balota airstrip I ran into the ATC without a care in the world and was gunned down by a member of the Land pirates as I walked in the door(tbh I did have a shotty in my hands...didnt see him on the stairs , sun in my eyes.....uncon for 16 minutes till the boys rushed it whacked the one dude ...salined me...gave me gear...we THEN ran into the OTHER land pirate 15 minutes later whose friend died , talked to him , 4 v 1 , he was cool enough to admit that they shot me...and tell us we killed his friend...said they did try to revive me (I was pretty messed) so for his honesty and fair play we both went our separate ways... Thank you boys (Joe, Nollie, Chief) Incredible nail biting experiance, Joe for coordinating, hes an excellent player and good with a gun and Nollie whacked the one one dude...fellas, Nollie is badass...dont let his friendlieness fool you. Chief is a cool cat who can hold his own for sure and very smart also...I could go on about how great the team I work with is but I wont....we are legion in the right situation...theres lots of us...time differences mean alot. But that rescue mission stands out.

I wouldve posted a video about this one encounter alone but it wasnt there when i checked...reason being is I probably figured I was dead when uncon and turned it off (recording) ...now...I am giving credit where credit is due.

theres actually alot of credit I want to give to alot of people, Freeranger, Smokey, Varchar, Mike Hunt and the list goes on, seriously it goes on...and on...this server is the best in my books...dont worry boys ...its coming, hold on.

i think i found a pic of the event ^^ had to save you from some zombies ^^