Mistakes were made

• Rav, please please please put the video on of your last death at the green dragon and the two minutes before it. Thank you ???

Show people you’re not just about the bragging about killing innocents. Shows us your good side too by sharing it.

THE QUEEN'S GUARD
    Armbands: Black
    Frequency: 91.9
    Strength in teamwork. Pride and trust in each other. To war, we go...

• Rav, please please please put the video on of your last death at the green dragon and the two minutes before it. Thank you ???

Show people you’re not just about the bragging about killing innocents. Shows us your good side too by sharing it.

I just uploaded the clip of everyone running out because it was pretty funny not because im trying to "brag" i didnt even kill anyone in that clip. And you want me to upload my death when i was a bambi with that m4 i got from one of your guys? You really proud that you killed me or somthing even had some of your guys msg me about it. You're lucky i dont have the clip, i wouldnt want to embarrass you, You shot alot of shots when i was uncon/broken legs. It should of only taken one and i heard you died shorty after that from one of my guys with one clean bullet to the head just like its suppose to be done. Maybe you want to share your death too? To show your good side?

• Well I guess it’s clear where you stand...

I don’t think anyone’s proud of killing you or any of the other bandits who attacked the party. However, we’re happy we helped reduce the bloodshed so that people could have some fun at a party which was supposed to be neutral.

However, I personally think it’s a shame we had to defend it at all, especially from members of this community. I would have much preferred to put the friendly/unfriendly stuff to one side and have a bit of fun. But hey ho..

• I agree with Spaceman. The fact that The Green Dragon has to be defended at all is ridiculous. It's supposed to be a place where the whole community can come together and interact. Not where shit stains take advantage of it.

Some people just like to fish in a fishbowl instead of take the risk and go to open sea. But only are the last ones which names are remembered.

• Well I guess it’s clear where you stand...

I don’t think anyone’s proud of killing you or any of the other bandits who attacked the party. However, we’re happy we helped reduce the bloodshed so that people could have some fun at a party which was supposed to be neutral.

However, I personally think it’s a shame we had to defend it at all, especially from members of this community. I would have much preferred to put the friendly/unfriendly stuff to one side and have a bit of fun. But hey ho..

I came friendly but axe started pointing fingers.

• I take that as a no then, Rav? Shame your last death is the only time you weren’t recording dude. Oh well...

And I think you are mixing up your second to last death with your last death. I was not killed after your last death. This clip was particularly special (and amusing) because my words were the last thing you would have heard.

Second to last death for you was after I shot you in the back when you had a red wool coat on, three shots to drop you, then two more as you skulked away under that tree.

Every time I hear a baddie get killed i rejoice a little inside. That's not personal pride, that's justice.

THE QUEEN'S GUARD

The post was edited 1 time, last by TrojanWarrior ().

• "pretends to like playing with fire.... but cant handle being burnt" ... Loosen up dude and show us the "action" from around the pub!!!!!!!!!..... i'd love to see it from your perspective.... i dont give a shit if you got shotup i just wanna see it from a "bandits" point of view and see if your entertaining to watch or not.... wouldn't put money on it though by the sounds of what you wrote above....

• "pretends to like playing with fire.... but cant handle being burnt" ... Loosen up dude and show us the "action" from around the pub!!!!!!!!!..... i'd love to see it from your perspective.... i dont give a shit if you got shotup i just wanna see it from a "bandits" point of view and see if your entertaining to watch or not.... wouldn't put money on it though by the sounds of what you wrote above....

I can try and make some of it but it wasnt that interesting i only got two kills and one was a bit dirty, Also injured a couple but that was about it. It was also laggy asf cuz there was 20 people but ill try i guess. And what is this "pretends to like playing with fire.... but cant handle being burnt" suppose to mean. I brought the glock with me for a reason and it was that i expected this, Soothing similar has happened before which resulting in me nearly being tied up and i had to fight for my life. And i really can "handle being burnt" i was a god dam freshie.

squeakers will squeak..

Right...

I take that as a no then, Rav? Shame your last death is the only time you weren’t recording dude. Oh well...

And I think you are mixing up your second to last death with your last death. I was not killed after your last death. This clip was particularly special (and amusing) because my words were the last thing you would have heard.

Second to last death for you was after I shot you in the back when you had a red wool coat on, three shots to drop you, then two more as you skulked away under that tree.

Every time I hear a baddie get killed i rejoice a little inside. That's not personal pride, that's justice.

I died once when i had the glock, Then a second time when i was in the woods as a freshie (Guess you knew it was me approaching?), Third time was when i got shot and knocked out when i had the m4 (eventually bled out), Then i was taking this random to the pub cuz he wanted to meet people and i found a shotgun and found my friend who needed help so i got a shotgun and then got lit up from the house. I think i have the house clip ifs that what ur talking about it was funny af tbh.

Lol Rav :P you always have an excuse

You know im always friendly.

• If I was a part of your group i'd say "fuck this, its laggy as shit .... we shot em all last week and doing it again will be boring as bat shit... lets spice things up.... and try do a mass holdup/robbery.... or go in undercover... hangout by the fire and spike the food with poison and see how many we can poison...." At least entertain the admins ffs.... at the end of the day the event was held in exactly the same location but this time a solution was used to get rid of a problem - the queens guard. It worked well... but would've been appreciated if it wasn't required at all.... we could've cooked outside, had an archery competition, and a piss in the woods instead of in a cooking pot.... just one night of the week is too much to ask from some people who just don't want to have fun without it being at the expense of other players enjoyment....

• Yes the house clip, now we are getting closer. When you, Lewis the one armed with the axe were plotting in the garden. So you dooooo have the clip. Bravo, give us all a laugh then, good fellow. Tis the season to be jolly after all.

THE QUEEN'S GUARD

• If I was a part of your group i'd say "fuck this, its laggy as shit .... we shot em all last week and doing it again will be boring as bat shit... lets spice things up.... and try do a mass holdup/robbery.... or go in undercover... hangout by the fire and spike the food with poison and see how many we can poison...." At least entertain the admins ffs.... at the end of the day the event was held in exactly the same location but this time a solution was used to get rid of a problem - the queens guard. It worked well... but would've been appreciated if it wasn't required at all.... we could've cooked outside, had an archery competition, and a piss in the woods instead of in a cooking pot.... just one night of the week is too much to ask from some people who just don't want to have fun without it being at the expense of other players enjoyment....

Like i said i did come down, it was mainly just me but i had a few guys come in for a bit of pvp. Alot of people in my group are unknown like lewis and el chapo because they are just stone cold murders, I interact or atleast try to.

• Yes the house clip, now we are getting closer. When you, Lewis the one armed with the axe were plotting in the garden. So you dooooo have the clip. Bravo, give us all a laugh then, good fellow. Tis the season to be jolly after all.

Please tell me you didnt kill the friendly guy i was with? Not lewis there was another guy i took up into the woods with me. And just looked i dont have the clip :( trying to cut down on shit cuz i got about 200gb of dayz shit ;/ Wish i did have it i remember it was pretty fun. I just ran out the trees and got sprayed from the house like it was d-day or some shit