The Empire's Mess

• Would that not also result in me dying, or being tortured to death? An attacking group is clearly not interested in prisoners if their first contact is a bullet whizzing through someone's chest.

Not to be rude, but it's maybe a little ridiculous to expect cooperation when you're stamping on people's sandcastle, so to speak :)

I take prisoners, Sometimes they get cheeky and died other times i let them go. You cant expect me to take 15 prisoners though? We gotta thin out the numbers first.

• I take prisoners, Sometimes they get cheeky and died other times i let them go. You cant expect me to take 15 prisoners though? We gotta thin out the numbers first.

I'm not sure I understand why you think anyone would volunteer to be a captive after you murder 10 of their friends.

• I recorded a 20min video there and syl was streaming. Almost all of the people there had no weapons or if they did it was shotguns and handguns with no ammo. There were a few bows and arrows flying around for the archery competition. very few guys were well geared there and if they were they probably left early as it was inevitable bandits would attack it and ruin the fun.

• I recorded a 20min video there and syl was streaming. Almost all of the people there had no weapons or if they did it was shotguns and handguns with no ammo. There were a few bows and arrows flying around for the archery competition. very few guys were well geared there and if they were they probably left early as it was inevitable bandits would attack it and ruin the fun.

Possibly, Most of the guys we managed to kill were running outside in the woods actively tracking us down so they were most probably armed

• Next time come for a beer.... just take a deep breath... put down your pop guns..... and realize a group of players are trying to add something different into the game for all to enjoy apart from straight out boring as bat shit pvp against a bunch of drunks with no intentions of defending themselves.... there will be more piss ups at the pub in future... but if you are going to slaughter everyone again i don't think thr will be for much longer... too much work to run the joint, and very little reward apart from player interactions that are hilarious... but that gets old quick when ur respawning all the time.... Cheers and happy hunting

• This is so boring, the same shit again, I mean what's the point of coming here to taunt people and brag about it ? The fact is you can't fucking interact in-game. So you go everywhere else and brag about you slaying people that go for a friendly encounter, nothing to be proud of...

Well if it was for me , every single one of these thread would be intsantly closed, it adds nothing to server, it adds nothing to any roleplay, just some people picking on weak targets because they are weak themselves and then bragging on public to get attention.

• This is so boring, the same shit again, I mean what's the point of coming here to taunt people and brag about it ? The fact is you can't fucking interact in-game. So you go everywhere else and brag about you slaying people that go for a friendly encounter, nothing to be proud of...

Well if it was for me , every single one of these thread would be intsantly closed, it adds nothing to server, it adds nothing to any roleplay, just some people picking on weak targets because they are weak themselves and then bragging on public to get attention.

There's nothing wrong with having bad guys in the game. I'd even say it's a necessity in a game like DayZ.

I'm just not sure what reaction Rav was expecting. Of course people are gonna be pissed you ruined what was a fun night. If you play the bad guy, expect to be treated as such.

Once again: It is not a roleplay server.

• There's nothing wrong with having bad guys in the game. I'd even say it's a necessity in a game like DayZ.

I'm just not sure what reaction Rav was expecting. Of course people are gonna be pissed you ruined what was a fun night. If you play the bad guy, expect to be treated as such.

He probably expected a reaction like this (atleast i did) because it is funny as hell how mad people get because they die in a video game.

• i should probably add , i spoke to Rav breifly after this. i just wanted to re iterate the tavern isnt a faction or affiliatied with anyone, no special treatment given or wanted. but just to say that its not a place people are plotting to attack people, just a place to chill and have a laugh, he seemed to get it. stuff like this happens in dayz i dont think anyones mad with being killed. its more accurate that if people brag about easy kills it gets annoying, in a similar way should you be proud of such kills.. to counter your point its just a video game.