The Settlement says NO

• I was present at the ship or in the area for much of the evening last night and saw quite a few things go down. This would have been between 6pm and 9pm EST.

For probably an hour I sat, seemingly unnoticed, on a hill overlooking the ship. A buddy and I kept scoped rifles trained on the area for our entire stay. We watched a fresh spawn get mowed down when he tried to attack someone who was (clearly) defending the Settlement. I never fired a shot.

Despite our best efforts to keep an eye out behind us, we were eventually attacked by the same sort of person (fresh spawn w/ a stick) and had to leave the area to regroup. I came back later after an unfortunate accident and was able to make friendly contact and relax with the settlers for a while.

Sorry to hear about everything going on. I tried to help, even as a neutral party :(

• Despite our best efforts to keep an eye out behind us, we were eventually attacked by the same sort of person (fresh spawn w/ a stick) and had to leave the area to regroup. I came back later after an unfortunate accident and was able to make friendly contact and relax with the settlers for a while.

stick vs scoped rifles ? huh, seems like you need to join my military training sessions.

• I arrived at the ship and handed in some medical supplies to a guard. There were shots outside so I decided to stay to see what was happening. It was me, James Regan, Chris Thomas and Abel. We were there for a good 2 hours defending the ship because the Guard was not speaking/moving anymore (We think he logged off). Abel was killed just outside of the ship by a sniper on the hill. Chris/James took him out and went to loot his body when a second player was near the rocks and returned fire - James/Chris was made unconscious and survived. Both attackers on the hill are now dead at this point. Abel had died and came back to the boat and traded with another attacker on the hill (Abel is the one with the stick that was mentioned earlier). So 3 attackers dead at this point. We looted their bodies and went back to the ship where we would camp for the next hour and half or so without any activity. We then started to hear silenced shots outside, so we retreated up the other side of the ship to take cover. James & Chris killed around 4-5 guys trying to rush the ship - at this point my game had froze so I had to restart. Abel joined us, and eventually stayed there for another hour or so when James & Chris logged off, leaving me and Abel on our own. We then heard someone talking in game chat claiming they were a guard and asked us to leave the area. Myself and Abel discussed leaving and heading towards Solnichniy, Abel decided to go for a coffee break before we left. I camped next to Abel when I started to hear silenced shots. I decided to run out the back of the ship and scope out the hill (I only had a Blaze). I heard a lot of shots go down which sounded like inside the ship. I wasn't sure who was shooting so I left the area and logged out in Berezino.

• As much as it sucks that the Settlement is continually being attacked and despawned, it's kind of a good thing that the tents are thrown back into the loot economy for other people to find.

Wandering around every apartment in Cherno and not being able to find a tent because the Village and Settlement are using 80% of them is a real pain lately.

• As much as it sucks that the Settlement is continually being attacked and despawned, it's kind of a good thing that the tents are thrown back into the loot economy for other people to find.

Wandering around every apartment in Cherno and not being able to find a tent because the Village and Settlement are using 80% of them is a real pain lately.

Check the north. Ive ran into many free tents there.

I keep finding mili tents at Myshkino and Zeleno, also quite a lot of civi tents in Cherno and Elektro. But I haven't found many car tents lately

“Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable.”

• I keep finding mili tents at Myshkino and Zeleno, also quite a lot of civi tents in Cherno and Elektro. But I haven't found many car tents lately

Also tents are not like barrels. They are going to keep spawning no matter how many other factions have in stock.

I saw a lot of car tents in Novaya buildings / Severo Buildings / Zeleno train tracks wagons / Berezino north east buidling (there is one in particular where all the tents spawn) / Novaya west buidings and Svetlo containers. All with the settlement fully working.

You just need to know where to look for them.