Radios

• Since our return to the village server we've noticed a lack of communication on the radios. In about a week maybe a little more since we've returned we have yet to make any contact on the radio, we check the radio on each frequency at least once an hour randomly as well as anytime we approach a base or the village, we also run a base radio very often whenever we are at our base. During all these checks we have never heard anyone on the radio. So i'm curious have we just been having bad luck at the times we check or are other people experiencing the same lack of communication through the radio?

Back in the day you could turn on the radio and 80% of the time within a few minutes you could make contact with at least 1 person if not multiple groups. We are urging everyone to keep a base radio on inside your bases while you're there and to turn a radio on and check it on the top of each hour, this is something we used to do back in the day and really helped people communicate things and check in allies and such.

Let me know everyone's experience with the radios whether you're making contact with people or rarely hearing anyone! Thanks

• We tested the radios last week with a few of us members and atleast at short range the don't work that wel, we just heard parts of sentences. But yeah I agree is to bad had some nice talks on the radio few months back

It's possible condition(damaged/pristine/wet) of the radio has something to do with it, we've heard different reports of how it works. However yesterday we did a test between a base radio and a handheld radio from a decent distance and we were communicating perfectly fine, so i'm not sure why no ones using them.

• Yeah, I think my damaged one was cutting too. Now that I have worn radio, there's literally no one on the radio. I turn it on the deafult frequency from time to time, leave it for a couple of minutes and then turn it off since the static noise is annoying me.

• Yeah, I think my damaged one was cutting too. Now that I have worn radio, there's literally no one on the radio. I turn it on the deafult frequency from time to time, leave it for a couple of minutes and then turn it off since the static noise is annoying me.

Yeah not sure why they’ve made it have a constant static noise not one walkie talkie I’ve used in real life does that lol

• The static stops after a few short moments, its not a problem after.

The kicker is the weight for moi. Coupled with infrequent users.

Something to note, on whitelisted servers they use radios a heck of a lot more.

Maybe due to higher spawn rates for the radios, harsher enforcement of rules or plainly the fact that you need to register and comit to play, thus incentivising the player not to greif.